mark good riddance hook up concealer (all)

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This concealer blends well and lasts awhile (On the face and the concealer stick itself) but I wouldn't use this concealer for under eye circles. It creases badly under the eyes. I gave this three lippies because I do like this idea of the 'hook up' concept: small convenient make-up items that don't take up too much space and still being affordable.

Omg I love this product. Ive tried a lot of concealers: both benefits boing and erase paste, both of them creased. Mineral powder concealers just look too dry under the eye. This one does the job of taking care of darkness under the eye, the coverage is wonderful, no creasing, and it looks totally natural=) I would re-buy this for sure!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Bought this in the darkest shade it's alright creamy enough and smooths on ok but it didn't cover my dark under circles as well. I bought the hook up highlighter to go with this. If I used it everyday it would probably not last me long but it works well for minor scarring or blemishes. I don't mind it will repurchase.

This is a fine, serviceable, basic concealer. The thing about mark products is that they really really tap my 'OMG!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!' needs. Concept and gimmicks are what grab me - sometimes - and at this price point, I let my product whoring have free reign. The best thing about this concealer is that it's a hook up - I've matched mine with one of mark's highlighters. Thus it's convenient to toss in my bag and touch up with in the afternoons. The consistency is fine - soft, blendable, or sharpenable to a precise point.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

not bad, would like something a bit better though :(

I have a sensitive skin and I broke out as it clogged my pores. I will never repurchase. I bought this based on the reviews here on MUA. Too bad for me that I didn't return the product right away, so it's just sitting in my make-up stash.

I purchased in both light and medium, and neither of them matched my skin color. I'm oriental and yellow-based products suit me. The closest color is the medium, but if applied under the eyes to conceal dark circles, it's a bit darker than my skin tone, and vice versa with the other color as it's too light for me.

I rate this as a 2. (1 = the coverage is okay from light to medium, and 1 = creamy consistency even though it is in a pencil form). You may add more of the product for more coverage. It is cheaper than any other brands.

I'd prefer a concealer in a tube form as it's more hygienic and easier to dispense with a clean hand than in a pencil form.

If you have found your holy grail under the concealer department, please let me know too. I have been trying out different products and it makes me sad that I'm unsuccessful with my search. T_T

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Good Riddance is a creamy concealer pencil. From my experience, this concealer offers great coverage for undereyes and blemishes. Plus, I love the "hook-up" concept! This product can be attached to other mark products for easy travel.

My biggest complaint is that the pencil runs out quickly. The price is cheap, but I have to repurchase a little more often than I'd like. Even so, I will continue to repurchase as this is the best concealer I've used.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I purchased this specificallly as a underbrow highlighter in medium/deep. It works perfectly!! Blends well and wears all day. No greasiness. Im not a fan of the hook up concept, but I will definitelly purchase more of these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer is good quality it goes on smoothly and creamy it gives such great coverage to undereyes or blemishes, it stays on all day and it matches your skin tone perfect.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

i love this product. this concealer has great coverage, is portable, and blends very well. i would definitely buy this again.