K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner
K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting EyelinerK-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.1

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

on 5/13/2017 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is THE BEST ever liquid liner!! I'm especially particular with my eyeliners as I wear them more than 12h a day without touching up most of the time. This is great as I've used many liners which just smudges so easily buy this doesn't at all. It doesn't smudge even after 20h out. Sometimes after 12h the Colour may have faded a little and hence needed for touch up but even so, it doesn't smudge, it just fades a little that's all. I would say it is very similar to Kat Von De's liner, even the brush and the look is almost the same. Altho KVD does last longer however this is really very comparable especially given the fact that it is much more affordable than KVD's. I'm already on my 5th one I'd say and I yes sometimes when you first open it, the Colour may be more faint and less pigmented but u gotta shake it and store it upside down where the brush is pointed down. The Colour should be out and proper by the 3rd day of opening :)

on 2/22/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is by far my favourite liquid eye liner! I have very oily lids but I usually a full eye look complete with primer. It stays on all day and does not smudge. I'm on my 4th one in super black, water proof. I even bought the brown one to give it a try. Love it for a less dramatic look. The tip is super fine so I can draw a real fine flick for a nice cat eye. Pros: Lasts all day without smudging Super black is really black. The brown is a nice colour too. Can draw a very fine line if I want to. Lasts quite long with everyday use too. I would saw a few months. Cons: Smudges a little on my crease if I don't use any eye primer or eye shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard a lot about this but super disappointed when I tried it out. I have oily lids. The liner was not pigmented and was quite faint when I applied , I didnt kept this for too long and the expiry was in 2019. Next it smudged when I laugh. Not the super horrible type but I didnt expect this to smudge on me since it claims it has 24 hour lasting power. Even my japanese sensei recommended this brand for liquid liners so quite sad that it did not work for me.

When i tried to wipe away the liner using my canmake oil stick, the line turns into a greenish line which looks super weird.

Threw away after 1 use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my Chanel eyeliners cheaper sister! I bought this as my usual more expensive liquid liner would melt off during the super sweaty hot summer days in Tokyo and it stays on for most of the day depending on rain/humidity and it applies like my regular liquid liner. The pen tip is perfect and the consistency of the product is great for 1200¥ it is a total steal. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner. I first bought it in Japan, 2 for $14 CDN. The pencil eyeliner wasn't the best but the liquid one is definitely a must have. The brush is smooth and the ink is concentrated. I have yet to find an eyeliner as black as this one. The product lasted me 2 years of constant use. Unfortunately, it is very expensive in North America, $26 US, but I still bought it. Next time I go to Japan, I'll definitely stock up.

on 7/11/2016 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my HG eyeliner for the past year for a number of reasons:

1. It lasts all day! I have extremely oily lids and this is the only eyeliner I have ever tried that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. It comes off easily though if you rub it, but what I love about it is that it comes off CLEANLY, no smudging anywhere. As long as you don't touch your eyes throughout the day, you're good. I've cried and it didn't go anywhere.

2. The brush applicator is the best I have ever used. It's just like the KVD Tattoo Liner brush tip, but more flexible. These brush tips really are the easiest way to get a nice sharp wing.

3. I could literally draw on my eye and there would be no irritation.

The only con I could give about this is that the formula itself is not as pigmented, but that doesn't bother me at all as it is buildable.

I'm just glad I no longer have raccoon eyes.

on 1/3/2016 8:00:00 PM

I must be having bad luck with Asian eyeliners - this is the 3rd eyeliner to dry out on me within 1 month of use! I bought the pink limited edition one ($20 at a Japanese market) and the regular black packaging one (~$15 on Amazon) and both dried out within a month! Color is pretty dark but not the blackest black I've ever used. The brush tip is okay, but it is a bit thicker and longer than I had preferred. My ideal brush tip is the Heroine Make's one, though that one is harder to get a hand on. I wouldn't repurchase this since both eyeliners seem to run out quickly and I'm not too keen on spending $20 per month.

on 11/18/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it in brown. It disappeared on me within 2 hours, and I don't have crazy oily eyelids or anything.

on 8/26/2015 2:24:00 AM

White girl living in Japan who loves to try out new makeup stuff. I have a feeling I've bought this brand before and wasn't disappointed then, but last week I bought "Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP micro - 1day tattoo" and I'll have you know that the tiny tiny brush is awesome. I love it. I will reuse it later for gel eyeliner, I think.
HOWEVER, when it comes to it being wp and in general a good eyeliner?
Hahahaha, nope. It can't build up since nothing comes out from it. Or well, a little does, but then it dries up (?!) after a few seconds so one has to wait 1 min to get it "wet" again. It also smudges real easy, so if you've decided to curl your eyelashes after putting on the eyeliner? You're screwed. Like, either the eyeliner will disappear onto your curler or it will get smudged into oblivion.
My 1$ eyeliner I bought last year is much better than this one, unfortunately. Well, at least I won't have to pay as much as I had for this one if I choose to go back to the dollar store one.

My HG liquid eyeliner. Quite possibly the only liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge, flake, bleed, or transfer on my extremely oily lids.

I have always struggled with eyeliner. I tried pencils, cream eyeshadows, kohls, gel liners.... All didn't work. I must have spent a good amount of money and time (not to mention, embarrassment) on finding that perfect product to tightine my eyes the only reason I purchase eyeliner. Having extremely shaky hands prevent me from doing a graphic eye. =p

A friend gifted this to me a few years ago, and I find myself repurchasing this over and over again. Why?

1. It has a fine nib Perfect for going in between your lashes / lower lash line.
2. It glides on smoothly and doesn't bleed Extremely pigmented, this stays put once it goes on.
3. No smudging, even without primer Need I say more?

Ever since I discovered this, I find myself more confident when it comes to applying and wearing eyeliner as I never need to worry about the product transferring down my eyes / smudging a couple of hours in.

It's wonderful, and lasts a long time without drying out too. Love it!