K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner
K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting EyelinerK-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.1

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my Chanel eyeliners cheaper sister! I bought this as my usual more expensive liquid liner would melt off during the super sweaty hot summer days in Tokyo and it stays on for most of the day depending on rain/humidity and it applies like my regular liquid liner. The pen tip is perfect and the consistency of the product is great for 1200¥ it is a total steal. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner. I first bought it in Japan, 2 for $14 CDN. The pencil eyeliner wasn't the best but the liquid one is definitely a must have. The brush is smooth and the ink is concentrated. I have yet to find an eyeliner as black as this one. The product lasted me 2 years of constant use. Unfortunately, it is very expensive in North America, $26 US, but I still bought it. Next time I go to Japan, I'll definitely stock up.

To Read all 95 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/11/2016 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my HG eyeliner for the past year for a number of reasons:

1. It lasts all day! I have extremely oily lids and this is the only eyeliner I have ever tried that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. It comes off easily though if you rub it, but what I love about it is that it comes off CLEANLY, no smudging anywhere. As long as you don't touch your eyes throughout the day, you're good. I've cried and it didn't go anywhere.

2. The brush applicator is the best I have ever used. It's just like the KVD Tattoo Liner brush tip, but more flexible. These brush tips really are the easiest way to get a nice sharp wing.

3. I could literally draw on my eye and there would be no irritation.

The only con I could give about this is that the formula itself is not as pigmented, but that doesn't bother me at all as it is buildable.

I'm just glad I no longer have raccoon eyes.

on 1/3/2016 8:00:00 PM

I must be having bad luck with Asian eyeliners - this is the 3rd eyeliner to dry out on me within 1 month of use! I bought the pink limited edition one ($20 at a Japanese market) and the regular black packaging one (~$15 on Amazon) and both dried out within a month! Color is pretty dark but not the blackest black I've ever used. The brush tip is okay, but it is a bit thicker and longer than I had preferred. My ideal brush tip is the Heroine Make's one, though that one is harder to get a hand on. I wouldn't repurchase this since both eyeliners seem to run out quickly and I'm not too keen on spending $20 per month.

on 11/18/2015 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought it in brown. It disappeared on me within 2 hours, and I don't have crazy oily eyelids or anything.

on 8/26/2015 2:24:00 AM

White girl living in Japan who loves to try out new makeup stuff. I have a feeling I've bought this brand before and wasn't disappointed then, but last week I bought "Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h WP micro - 1day tattoo" and I'll have you know that the tiny tiny brush is awesome. I love it. I will reuse it later for gel eyeliner, I think.
HOWEVER, when it comes to it being wp and in general a good eyeliner?
Hahahaha, nope. It can't build up since nothing comes out from it. Or well, a little does, but then it dries up (?!) after a few seconds so one has to wait 1 min to get it "wet" again. It also smudges real easy, so if you've decided to curl your eyelashes after putting on the eyeliner? You're screwed. Like, either the eyeliner will disappear onto your curler or it will get smudged into oblivion.
My 1$ eyeliner I bought last year is much better than this one, unfortunately. Well, at least I won't have to pay as much as I had for this one if I choose to go back to the dollar store one.

My HG liquid eyeliner. Quite possibly the only liquid eyeliner that doesn't smudge, flake, bleed, or transfer on my extremely oily lids.

I have always struggled with eyeliner. I tried pencils, cream eyeshadows, kohls, gel liners.... All didn't work. I must have spent a good amount of money and time (not to mention, embarrassment) on finding that perfect product to tightine my eyes the only reason I purchase eyeliner. Having extremely shaky hands prevent me from doing a graphic eye. =p

A friend gifted this to me a few years ago, and I find myself repurchasing this over and over again. Why?

1. It has a fine nib Perfect for going in between your lashes / lower lash line.
2. It glides on smoothly and doesn't bleed Extremely pigmented, this stays put once it goes on.
3. No smudging, even without primer Need I say more?

Ever since I discovered this, I find myself more confident when it comes to applying and wearing eyeliner as I never need to worry about the product transferring down my eyes / smudging a couple of hours in.

It's wonderful, and lasts a long time without drying out too. Love it!

on 7/24/2015 7:09:00 AM

Super easy to apply. Super lasting on my eye lids.

I can't believe this eyeliner is rated a 4.2 here! It doesn't last 2 whole hours on me and the pigmentation is not there. This was a huge disappointment.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner would would have been great if it didn't flake terribly. It hardly smudges or fades but it just flakes itself off as the hours go by. Half of my eyeliner would be all over my face by the end of the day, and a slight rubbing would get the remainder to flake off as well. The black specs are not very noticeable but I would prefer not having to reapply my eyeliner.

I don't use eyeliner frequently, perhaps around five times a year. That being said, I find the brush not too easy or difficult to use, it gets easier with practice.