K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner
K-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting EyelinerK-Palette - 24 Hr Real Lasting Eyeliner

4.1

Aqua, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Ammonium Styrene/Methylstyrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I can comfortably wear this all day knowing that I won't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day. The brush tip makes for easy application and the product lasts for a few months of daily wear. A staple in my makeup bag.

on 3/27/2018 10:56:00 PM

The price is a bit steep, about 15 dollars, but its wonderful overall so its really worth it.

on 2/16/2018 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It might be my skin type (slightly oily, not excessively), but this just doesn't work on me! It lasts a few hours at most, and it smudges easily too. Giving it 2 lippies because I think that the brush is very nice and easy to work with, which would have been great if only the staying power was as good as it promised.

Forget Kat Von D. This is THE brush eyeliner! Once set, this does not budge at all. The brush has just the right firmness and thickness to easily create winged liner looks with sharp points.

Nothing removes it except warm water removal with cleanser. On my hand, no amount of rubbing removes the line, cold water does nothing, and barely anything is removed even when I apply moisturising cream and continue rubbing. On my eye, it easily last the whole day on bare oily lids.

Price is affordable and would re-purchase!

on 5/13/2017 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is THE BEST ever liquid liner!! I'm especially particular with my eyeliners as I wear them more than 12h a day without touching up most of the time. This is great as I've used many liners which just smudges so easily buy this doesn't at all. It doesn't smudge even after 20h out. Sometimes after 12h the Colour may have faded a little and hence needed for touch up but even so, it doesn't smudge, it just fades a little that's all. I would say it is very similar to Kat Von De's liner, even the brush and the look is almost the same. Altho KVD does last longer however this is really very comparable especially given the fact that it is much more affordable than KVD's. I'm already on my 5th one I'd say and I yes sometimes when you first open it, the Colour may be more faint and less pigmented but u gotta shake it and store it upside down where the brush is pointed down. The Colour should be out and proper by the 3rd day of opening :)

on 2/22/2017 7:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is by far my favourite liquid eye liner! I have very oily lids but I usually a full eye look complete with primer. It stays on all day and does not smudge. I'm on my 4th one in super black, water proof. I even bought the brown one to give it a try. Love it for a less dramatic look. The tip is super fine so I can draw a real fine flick for a nice cat eye. Pros: Lasts all day without smudging Super black is really black. The brown is a nice colour too. Can draw a very fine line if I want to. Lasts quite long with everyday use too. I would saw a few months. Cons: Smudges a little on my crease if I don't use any eye primer or eye shadow.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I heard a lot about this but super disappointed when I tried it out. I have oily lids. The liner was not pigmented and was quite faint when I applied , I didnt kept this for too long and the expiry was in 2019. Next it smudged when I laugh. Not the super horrible type but I didnt expect this to smudge on me since it claims it has 24 hour lasting power. Even my japanese sensei recommended this brand for liquid liners so quite sad that it did not work for me.

When i tried to wipe away the liner using my canmake oil stick, the line turns into a greenish line which looks super weird.

Threw away after 1 use.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is like my Chanel eyeliners cheaper sister! I bought this as my usual more expensive liquid liner would melt off during the super sweaty hot summer days in Tokyo and it stays on for most of the day depending on rain/humidity and it applies like my regular liquid liner. The pen tip is perfect and the consistency of the product is great for 1200¥ it is a total steal. I love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

This is my absolute favourite eyeliner. I first bought it in Japan, 2 for $14 CDN. The pencil eyeliner wasn't the best but the liquid one is definitely a must have. The brush is smooth and the ink is concentrated. I have yet to find an eyeliner as black as this one. The product lasted me 2 years of constant use. Unfortunately, it is very expensive in North America, $26 US, but I still bought it. Next time I go to Japan, I'll definitely stock up.

on 7/11/2016 8:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This has been my HG eyeliner for the past year for a number of reasons:

1. It lasts all day! I have extremely oily lids and this is the only eyeliner I have ever tried that doesn't give me raccoon eyes. It comes off easily though if you rub it, but what I love about it is that it comes off CLEANLY, no smudging anywhere. As long as you don't touch your eyes throughout the day, you're good. I've cried and it didn't go anywhere.

2. The brush applicator is the best I have ever used. It's just like the KVD Tattoo Liner brush tip, but more flexible. These brush tips really are the easiest way to get a nice sharp wing.

3. I could literally draw on my eye and there would be no irritation.

The only con I could give about this is that the formula itself is not as pigmented, but that doesn't bother me at all as it is buildable.

I'm just glad I no longer have raccoon eyes.