Sebamed Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam

Sebamed Anti-Bacterial Cleansing Foam

3.7

Not tested on animals

Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betainamide MEA Chloride, Cocotrimonium Methosulfate, Sodium Lactate, Panthenol, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol.

for the first time I use it, it really dries out my skin but after a while it doesn't make my face dry. I see result from my tiny acne disappearing from my face. ^^

on 3/17/2016 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HOLY GRAIL ALERT.
I have the most troublesome skin ever. I've been suffering from moderate acne for about 4 years now, and it's not too bad but it never goes away. I've been on antibiotics, different acids and ointments, and nothing topical has ever worked until this. My skin is combination with dry patches but gets really oily, and sometimes flakes and itches because it's on the sensitive side.
This cleanser cleared up all of the closed comedones on my forehead, and did a good amount of clearing on my cheeks as well. I have a crap ton of acne scarring left, and it doesn't have an effect on that, but it astounds me how well it performed. For the first time in my life, I actually feel like my acne is under control.
The consistency is water that comes out in a foam through the pump (super hygienic) and I didn't even realise that you were supposed to leave it on your face for 5 minutes, yet it still worked a charm. I've used this twice a day for six months and I will repurchase this forever.

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/26/2015 7:40:00 AM

This was recommended to me by my teacher and I'm glad I bought this!

Its weird texture is what makes it different from another cleansers, as this comes out in a really soft, watery bubble. This cleans nice, gets its job well done and leaving my face refreshed, squeaky clean but still well-moisturized. It doesn't dry out my skin like most cleansers do. Its smell is barely noticeable, I don't think it would be a problem to sensitive people. The packaging is also great & handy, even though quite large so I don't bring it along with my travels.

The downside of this product lies within its texture, though. It's basically water inside, and the pump generates bubbles. It's not a problem when I use it to clean my face in the mornings, but becomes trouble in the evenings. I don't normally clean my face before I bathe, so my cleanser is what I use to clean my makeup. But when you apply this to your face still thick with makeup, the bubble disappears completely, as if sucked by the layers of powder and foundation lol. It makes me uncomfortable & I tend to use more of this than I should, even though just a little actually gets its job done. So I end up using another cleanser in the evenings.

But overall it's a great cleanser for someone with acne prone skin. I surely recommend this to everybody.

on 9/20/2014 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When i first used this product, i actually hated the feeling of it! Like what many other reviews said, the cleanser left what felt like a film on my face and it was kind of uncomfortable. I continued using it though since it wasnt cheap and it would be a waste to just throw it away, but holy, it turns out to be the best cleanser i've used. I never believed that a cleanser could make that much difference but it did.

I had acne since i was 14 and few months ago it has gotten so bad, really very bad, cystic acne like literally everywhere, cheeks, forehead and chin. I couldnt bare to look into the mirror. Nothing i tried helped, bp used to work fine but it dried my skin out so much it turned red and flaky. Tea tree oil was good initially but later on my skin broke into red, itchy blisters (allergy maybe?) After a week of using this cleanser, the cystic acnes stopped popping out and the current ones started disappearing one by one.

Now four months and two bottles later, my skin has never been better! It feels really soft and smooth, no acne breakout or anything except for an occasional small one. (That's a HUGEEE difference, at least for me) All that's left behind this acne battle were the scarring and hyperpigmentation, but it's fading away as well (using other products to help with that)

So overall, this cleanser is just superb! A holy grail for me. (I have sensitive skin as well but it's gentle so it works fine) Really recommend it!

on 8/11/2014 4:57:00 AM

I've been suffering from acne for years and this has been the only product that has shown results right away. After a week of use I noticed that my skin has gotten a lot clearer. The only minus side is that it dries my skin so I need to moisturize it more than usually. The packaging is really great and the amount that the pump gives is perfect. I'm very happy I found this product.

on 5/21/2014 11:15:00 PM

On my third bottle now and I love it. I love the smell and the bottle. When I first started using it, the first thing I noticed was my blackheads were immediately less noticeable. Slowly, it disappeared completely. I try my best to keep it on for 5 minutes (this was the old bottle i think because i just bought a new one and its now stated 3 minutes instead of 5) everyday. It doesn't completely get rid of my pimples and blemishes. I still get them, but much more controlled definitely. Anw thats prob coz I suppose my breakouts are more of internal issue rather than external.

But recently, I notice my blackheads starting to appear again. I'm not sure if my skin have become used to this cleanser till its not reacting to it anymore.

Very bad,it gets me oily and sweat easierc,and does nothing to my acne

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product works wonderful to me. Its very gentle n yeah it reduce acne. But i would still have acne due to stress n hormones. I would highly recommend this. I have used 3 bottles. Theyre fine to me xx

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really liked this product. It has kept my skin clear for almost a year now. I was using the regular green soap bar, but then switched to this. In order to reap the benefits, you HAVE To leave it on your face per the directions for longer than a few minutes. If not, then you will not have clearer skin. I've tried it just as a regular face wash, and it doesn't keep the pimples at bay the way it does when i leave it on my skin. Also, make sure not to get this on sensitive areas of your face like neck or ears, it can really dry it out there. I finish up the sensitive skin cream. I did start using the Clear Face Gel with it recently, but i haven't noticed anything significant as of yet. Will update soon :)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I used this product 2 years ago along with their moisturizer plus Differin, my acne cleared up. However, this time around, when my acne flared up again, I turned to this product for help. It did not help at all. Instead, it made my skin uncomfortable because it inherently dried out my skin. Plus, after each wash, I felt a film on my face, a sensation that I did not like. It is also expensive. Just a tip, I bought this from a UK website, and it was much cheaper than it the pricing here in the US.

On the other hand, their Clear Face gel is my HG item. Great for acne and oily skinned gals.