MAC Studio Finish Concealer

MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

on 2/21/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Too cakey if in honest would be good for photographic makeup such as shoots or even at weddings etc but not for everyday. It is really harsh on your skin

on 11/9/2014 7:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I absolutely adore this concealer! Purchased this around two months ago (shade nc45) the hopes of finding a product which would reduce the appearance of lines in my under eyes. It did this and more! Prior to using this, I'd use at least two concealer just to counteract the darkness of my circles but now I can use this on its own and be completely comfortable. I've been using this everyday for 5 months straight and I haven't even hit pan, love this stuff!

on 9/28/2014 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did find this concealer quite thick and pigmented but it really did nothing to cover my dark spots when other my light weight concealer a do. It ends up looking too messy when I keep applying more and more to try make it work like it's supposed to but it really doesn't do it for me. However this concealer hasn't gone to waste because I use it to neaten the outer part of my brows after I fill them in and it works well like that :)

on 6/8/2014 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Cool

Super creamy, nice coverage and the color nc42 matches me perfectly. Great for blemishes and scars but i wouldn't recommend for under the eye use because its a little thicker and prone to creasing. I like to apply with a dabbing motion either with my finger or a brush. Also I love the classic packaging its a must have in my collection.

on 7/18/2013 7:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

this is the BEST concealer for undereye circles. i inherited these under eye dark circles and this is the only concealer that covers them 100% and doesn't look cakey under my powder.
NC42 is the perfect match for my skin & when i put it on it doesnt even look like ive got anything on my face at all.
definitely the one thing my makeup bag will ALWAYS have. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Before i had acne, i loved this product. i loved all of mac products actually. i started to experience moderate acne and realized theres nothing good about the ingredients of this stuff! i was using it to cover up my pimples and acne scars but i think it only aggravated it. so i switched to something with more friendly ingredients (tarte concealer).. but TO BE HONEST....if i didnt have acne, and my skin wasnt so sensitive to it, i would still use it. (although tarte concealer is still amazing)
so i wouldnt really recommened this product for those with acne or acne-prone skin. the ingredients are too irritating, and not great for your skin for everyday use.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using this concealer for 3 years. I love it, it covers my face flawlessly, and looks beautiful in photos. Ever since recently, I haven't been wearing any foundation or powder, only concealer because I have terrible dark circles. I use an NC42 and I have noticed that when I use it, it turns orange, and it looks very obvious because I am not wearing any foundation or powder. I haven't been using it because it turns orange. I know that if I do wear face make up, it would be fine. My sister, however, has this concealer in NC30, which is too light for me but I still use it because it doesn't turn orange. I might purchase the NC35 if it doesn't turn orange on me.

on 4/21/2013 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have severe dark circles and this is the only concealer I can find with the perfect shade and amount of coverage in one layer. Very easy to blend and apply to specific areas. It must be set with a powder immediately after applying or else creasing will occur. Once I blend and set this it looks very natural. I've used it to cover up redness in some bad pimples before, and I've never noticed it make acne worse. I love that it has SPF 35. It doesn't oxidize at all which was a problem with other Mac products for me. I've used this for 5 years because nothing beats it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer. It's not cakey at all if you apply it with the right amount. I use the synthetic blending brush to buff this concealer onto the spot very lightly. Never crease, last all day (trust me. I live in Thailand. It's very hot here, and I also have oily skin.) , and it's very pigmented. Great for spot and blemishes, but I also use it to cover dark circles. Just have to make sure that you already applied the eye cream underneath of your eyes.

on 2/28/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I am NC40 in studio fix fluid but I use NW30 in studio finish for my under eyes and dark spots around my face. I love this concealer. It does the job and does it well. Under my eyes I do have to set it so it won't crease up. I use MUFE HD powder to set it under my eyes and it doesn't crease up! I was using MUFE HD invisible cover concealer which was awesome as well, but when I finished that I wanted to try something different and I'm glad I did :) Studio finish is very thick and one swipe of product on your finger goes a long way. Hope this helps!!!