2.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Hey don't listen to negative reviews.....i looooove the smell. It's smells like the best incense stick but in a perfume. I will definitely be buying another bottle.its definitely an alluring smell guys will be tempted by. I've tried other celeb smells only to be greatly disappointed e.g Beyonce heat is yuk . I thought she would know better but obviously money doesn't buy sense. I highly recommend this product to all the girly girls out there . It truly is an addictive scent. And you can fault the price.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

1.0

2 years ago

This perfume is so awful it should of been named ' Fairy Farts" instead. It nauseated me and inflamed my sinuses. If Juicy Couture smells anything like this I would be just as repulsed.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I like this and tease above all in Paris hiltons fragrance line and it's funny how so many claim not to like this and that it stinks and it's old lady but when juicy couture was a fad that everyone and their mother was trying to follow they wore juicy couture which DOES smell like fairy dust and I know because I own both... Ppl are too busy following others to really know what a good scent is.. Be yourself and don't follow the crowd.

About reviewer (126 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

5 years ago

To be honest when I tested this out in the store I HATED it. The first thing that came to mind was "GRANDMA PERFUME" lol and I bought the "Dazzle" perfume instead. I did receive some small perfume samples when I purchased Dazzle & Versace Yellow Diamond. When I got home i was rummaging through my new purchases and found the samples. "Fairy Dust" was one of them. I opened up the sample bottle and slathered it into my skin. For some reason when I put it directly onto my skin it smelt completely different once it worked with my body chemistry. My boyfriend immediately said "WOW, you smell SO good!" And he typically hates over powering sweet perfumes etc. I love this and the lasting power is incredible. I get more compliments when I wear this than when I wear my Viva La Juicy (which is saying something because when I wear VLJ I get a million compliments)! I went to go get coffee and my barista immediately asked what I was wearing, I went to work and everybody asked what I was wearing and my boyfriend ALWAYS tells me I smell so good when I put this on before I leave the house.I got the rollerballs for 3$ each and they last forever and I use a shit ton of perfume so thats a plus. I'm going to go buy a bottle today!!!

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I'm a sucker for a bargain and when my local Priceline had this for $5 I couldn't resist. I knew it wasn't really the best perfume for me but at that price I figured why not. After reading all the negative reviews I was pleasantly suprised. On me this is a very bright, greenish, slightly sharp gardenia. I can see why people are comparing it to hairspray or bug spray at first. It does have a harsh screechy quality to it. Luckily this fades on me in 5 minutes and I am simply left with a very simple gardenia with lemony green overtones. It lasts a good 4-5 hours on my skin and if I want it to last all day, I simply layer it with Jovan Musk for women. This also tones down the sharpness. The bottle is simple, quite elegant and a bit of fun with the fairy on it. Easy to hold, easy to spray, easy to store. There's not much else to add. Yes, it is linear, yes it is sharp, yes it does have a slightly synthetic smell, particularly at the beginning, but I still think it's worth testing on the skin (smells crap on the paper strip). So who would this be good for? I would suggest anyone who likes gardenia but often finds it too heavy. Also anyone who likes fragrances with sharp green top notes. Edit: I forgot to add - my partner and both my cats love this on me. I've also been complimented on it by friends and strangers in the street. I'm going back to stock up while I can. Edit: October 2015 - I have decided I really really like this. This is the perfect floral for really hot weather as it doesn't overpower, at least with my body chemistry. It has a lemony top note and always retains that bright, greenish quality. To me it feels like the perfume equivalent of a good gin and tonic - fizzy, fun, refreshing and just a little retro. Two thumbs up! I also want to add I've had quite a few compliments on it.

About reviewer (816 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

5 years ago

I got given this by a friend who hated it. I am a a loss to describe this as you get the gardenia quite strong for the first few minutes but then its just smells like its gone off or you have stuck you head in a sewage tank. I expected something light and floral especially with the name "Fairy Dust" which does not suit it at all! Thankfully it fades on me quite quickly until I can hardly smell it. As someone else said it would make a good air freshener...or maybe not.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

5 years ago

I got this in a trio set (with CanCan & Heiress) about 2yrs ago on clearance for $10. Fairy Dust is my least favorite....the gardenia,white floral,musk scent on me isn't bad its just not a scent I care for and my husband hates it lol Only nice thing is that once it dries down after applying the scent its a light musky floral and the gardenia scent isn't as strong on me and it has good staying power.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

3.0

5 years ago

I recieved this as a sample. It doesnt smell bad but its not a scent i love and need to run out and buy. It reminds me of something my grandma or mom used to wear maybe one of those elizabeth taylor perfumes or something i dont know haha

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

6 years ago

Again another Paris Hilton fragrance which I love. Its very floral, quite a lot of lily and is quite over powering when you first spray it but in about 30 minutes it begins to dry down to a lovely airy scent that stays with you. Its one I wear to work and I always get people ask me what I am wearing. The bottle I usually purchase is about £10 for 100ml which is great and lasts so long. I would definitely purchase this again if I wanted a cheap perfume that smells great. Very feminine and summery!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

3.0

6 years ago

This has a strong floral tone that is clearly lily-inspired. It's sweeter than her other fragrance, Tease, but is not overpowering and doesn't wear on you after time. Though, it initially goes on stronger than some perfumes it is quick to fade into a pleasant level. It's flirty and fun, though I could see it overpowering body chemistry as much as working with it. So it's mid-range in that department. I'd recommend trying this scent before buying it. I'd say that this is ideal for an age group that's younger and it's probably most appropriate for women between the ages of 17 --- 30, though you might be able to get away with it if you look like you're still in your 20s. Pros: Affordable (about $20 for 3.4 oz), easily accessible, distinct and identifiable lily fragrance (if you like lilies) Cons: A little strong at first, fades quickly, may or may not work/mask your body chemistry, really boring bottle, narrow age-range

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm