Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

Lancome Eau Micellaire Douceur - Express Cleansing Water for Face, Eyes, Lips

4.3

Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Rosa Gallica Extract, Parfum.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have sensitive skin and this stings me, especially around my eyes, lips and corners of the nose. It is expensive and does NOT last a long time. Am not comfortable with the ethics of shipping huge expensive bottles of (mosty) water around the globe just for the pleasure of cleaning my face. Oh, and the "moisture" you're all feeling is just supercheap glycerine, around 10c worth. There is barely a drop of rosewater in it if you read the ingredients list. Sorry to be a downer - I love their makeup though!

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I prefer cleansing my face without washing it often (foams, soaps, gels, ect.) and this one does excelent job leaving my face soft, hydrated and clean. Removes most of the make up without a problem and much of an effort. Just put 2 pumps on cotton pad, wipe your face and voila. Better than Vichy's micelair water because you'll need bigger amount of Vichy to achieve same result. But I won't buy it again because Lancome tests on animals.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

*PIC of ingredients* This is it! Finally, I have found THE perfect cleanser/toner. This is fantastic. It gets my dry/dehydrated skin super clean without making it feel stripped at all but leaves it feeling very supple and fresh. I don't take heavy makeup off with this, I use cliniques TTDO balm and an oil based eye make-up remover for that. I will definitely buy over and over. I purchased this from strawberrynet, the 400mls product of this for about 35 euros.
Taken from the site:
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
continued >>

on 2/22/2011 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ingredients List at the bottom.
Before I started using this cleanser, I was using the Laneige Refiner for a year. It was nice and it didn't break me out, but when I ran out of it, I wanted to buy a product that I didn't have to drive 40 miles away for or from online. I wanted something readily accessible.
The first couple I tried were from Shiseido. After a few uses, I started getting small bumps on my face (maybe small pimples) that were very inflamed/swollen and red. I figured Shiseido was the culprit and I was right, because after a couple of days of not using it, the bumps went away.
Next, I opted for Lancome. I have been using a Lancome moisturizer for about 8 months now and it hasn't caused me to break out so I decided maybe other Lancome skincare products (with the exception of the bifacil) would work for me as well. Here are my thoughts about this cleansing water...

PROS:
- First, the container is very pretty. I'm a sucker for nice packages.
- 2 pumps is more than enough for the whole face! So don't waste it by pumping 2 or 3 thinking it's not enough because it is. One bottle will definitely last a very long time.
- Gets rid of excess makeup that were not removed from washing.
- Gentle yet thorough cleansing water that did not cause my skin to react in a bad way.
- I believe this helped make my skin supple and ready for moisturizer.
- In the mornings, this helped my skin feel nice and smooth, and clear from redness. It gives me that "cold" feeling, which I like, because it makes me think that my skin is clean and fresh.
- I don't have to purchase this online or drive 5 cities away for. It is readily accessible from any counter of my choosing, be it macy's, nordstrom, and even sephora.
- won't irritate your eye area

CONS:
- It has a smell that some people may not agree on. I don't find it flowery or sweet, and it kindof bothered me at first. So if you're picky with scent, you might want to sniff this one first before purchasing it.
- the pump is a little weird.
- The price is a little hefty but compared to my Laneige, it's almost normal for me. But wait for the GWP time that way you can get free extras!

All in all, I really like this. I would definitely repurchase. =))

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Poloxamer 184, Dihydrocholeth-30, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Benzyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Rosa Gallica Extract/Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Parfum/Fragrance

on 7/4/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was so skeptical of this product initially, but I really love it. It basically works like a face wipe, but 10x better. It removes makeup and any other residue or impurities from the surface of skin without stripping moisture. For a split second when I apply it, it smells and feels like alcohol and I think it's going to burn, but it never does. It's very gentle. My skin is very sensitive, very dry, and prone to breakouts, but I haven't had any problems with this product. I use it alone on days when I'm not wearing makeup, then on days when I'm wearing a full face, I use an oil cleanser, then the Micellar water and an eye makeup remover. I always follow with a heavy moisturizer like CeraVe cream. This is the best my skin has looked in years.

on 11/23/2012 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I must be allergic to one of the ingredients in this cleanser as it left my skin soooo red, hot and irritated after 1 use! I do have sensitive skin though. Needless to say I won't be using this again.

on 1/11/2012 3:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A bit pricy but soooo nice. I prefer this to bioderma. Lancome's is so hydrating and refreshing. The scent does not bother me. I find this removes makeup so much better. I also love that it has a pump and closes securely. I am not worried about travelling with this whereas with bioderma I was always worried it would leak (it did on one occasion).

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Suitable for all skin types including sensitive
continued >>

on 8/27/2015 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product to refresh your face in the morning, Clean your skin and remove the make up very well. A woman told me her daughter had a face painting and couldn't remove it. The girl was crying with something black on her face. Then someone got it and right away removed the whole paint. It's really nice. I use it before sleep and in the morning, especially when I am sleepy and need to work. So refreshes my face...

on 9/28/2014 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

The BEST! Not to sound like a broken record ... but working in cosmetics we see/experience almost all of the products and Lancome clearly leads the way! If you are too tired to do a proper cleansing or are in a rush or camping or traveling then this is your go to product for removal and cleansing!