L'Oreal Double-Extend Beauty Tubes in Blackest Black

3.7

Magnifier: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba Wax), Steareth 2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Rayon, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Methyparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2 Oleamido 1, 3 Octadecandiol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylparaben, Simethicone, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May Contain: CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide ~~~~~~Extender: Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Laureth 12 Sulfate, Acrylamide, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Phenoxyethanol, Rayon, Polysorbate 80, Methylparaben, Imidazoldinyl Urea, Sodium Dehyroacetate, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Ethylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben May contain: CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77007 (Ultramines), Mica, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), FIL D32060/3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever purchased. Oh my lord, all the good things I could say about this. So many people ask me if I have fake lashes on WHEN I DO NOT!!!!!!! I LOVE IT, the only con is that this product is not waterproof. But it comes off easily and for me, that is a pro.

I really like this mascara. I have a lot of lashes but they are short so this mascara is excellent at lengthening but I agree with other reviewers in that this mascara does not provide volume. The highlight is how easy the mascara is to take off and it does not smudge and it is sweat proof for me. I am a very big fan and will continue to repurchase.

To Read all 98 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this because I was curious about these tube mascaras and the relatively great ratings here. I used the primer faithfully each use and while I was pleased with the lengthening properties, I was let down by the lack of volume. Still, it's a great everyday mascara if you're going for the natural look, it doesn't run or smudge and the price point can't be beat, but I prefer mascaras that give both volume and length. I'd rather skip the two step process if possible too. Another thing, I found the removal process annoying. Yes I could just use water but to thoroughly remove the tubes I had to rub my lashes between my fingers, which I'm wasn't keen. On to other mascaras then!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Okay I'm in love! I curl my lashes, apply a coat of the primer, and then the mascara. My lashes are flirty, long, fluttery, and gorgeous. It doesn't smudge or flake, it washes off so simply! I literally keep a stock of it so I always have another ready to open.

You can go dramatic or natural with this. The primer adds a ton of drama/length so skip it when you want softer more natural lashes.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the best mascara I have ever used. With every other mascara, I get dark circles under my eye within several hours. This mascara does not do this ever! It comes off with a washcloth.It also extends my lashes and my lashes appear thicker. I never use anything else.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I REALLY love this mascara:-)
I have been using it since L'Oréal first came out with it....then they changed the packaging...
Anyway..I LOVE how it's a two step because I am a 2 step type of gal when it comes to mascara anyway..I ll use 2 mascaras, one for volume and one to separate...OR I'll use this..
I love how it is SO darn easy to take off at the end of the day... I love how it lengthens and stays put for me..
And I think it works just as well as WAY more expensive beauty tubes out there...
For me..in the eh "beauty tube" mascara department--this one takes the cake....it think it's even better then Blinc which is sold at Sephora...and the other 2 beauty tubes I tried...
Give it a chance...I think you ll also like it too :-)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I always try something different but end up coming back to old faithful. It doesn't flake or run, it's the best and not harsh on my sensitive eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I personally have really difficult lashes. They're easy to curl but I've yet to find a non-waterproof mascara that doesn't cause my curled lashes to uncurl and fall back into their original straight, downward facing position. Sigh. L'Oreal Double-Extend Beauty Tubes was no exception. On the flip side, this is one of my friends absolutely favorite mascara so she's happy to take it off my hands! It works for some and not for others.

Absolutely amazing product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Almost HG status...I wish the white primer wasn't quite so stark white as it detracts from the blackness. I don't know why they felt it needs to be so white; it's not like we're priming walls. But it's better than Blinc & Fiberwig and the only product that prevents smudging. Nice lengthening & volume, easy enough application. I wait only a few seconds after priming. It does need a careful hand to prevent clumping which is why I would prefer a darker primer. The less handling the better results w/this one. I will occasionally apply only the mascara end over any of the 9 or 10 other mascaras I have lying around, to prevent smudging. Will continue to repurchase.