Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Too faced chocolate soleilChocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.3

on 1/12/2016 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this bronzer. It suits my skin perfectly, it warms it up, it lasts all day, looks natural and it is very flattering. It also smells amazinggg!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Holygrail product! I have this & the milk chocolate! I will continue to repruchase this as long as another one comes far greater than this. I mean seriously, need I say more this product is LOVE!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in medium to dark, even though my skintone is light. It is well pigmented and lasts all day, and smells, and tastes, like chocolate. It is, by far, the best bronzer I have ever used. I use it to contour, to create depth (foundation makes my face a bit flat) and to create warmth. What I particularly love about this product is that it doesn't make you look too muddy if you apply it carefully, and the color is wonderful as it is completely matte and not orange at all, so looks natural if you're going to use as contour. Will buy again.

on 9/16/2015 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a gift in Medium Deep and I'm quite fair so I was a little hesitant. But I have to say I'm impressed so far. I was previously using Benefit Hoola as a bronzer and I liked that because it's subtle but I used a lot more of it and it was still very light. So when I tried this, I told myself to go easy but of course I automatically used more than I should have just from habit. I have to retrain myself but it honestly looks quite flattering when it's applied light handedly and blended out. I will say it's more red than Hoola, which would work on darker tones than my own, but it still is workable and set least it's warm, as I can't do cool.

I really love how it blends, like that's definitely my favorite thing so far. If it's dusty because of it's supper blendability then I don't mind at all. Plus I don't notice any dustyness or wearing off once it's on, just in the pan. Also picking up less product might make it less dusty, but at least it's not caked in there and too hard to get on the brush like some bronzers are. Plus it's not like the dust is wasted, I just pick it up the next time I apply this.

I'm glad this has that lovely chocolate smell (and taste, apparently when you get the dust in your mouth lol). I love that about their chocolate line. I don't usually care too much about packaging but it's cute and secure. Love Too Faced! <3

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG bronzer--it translates to a natural tan, it doesn't look orange at all, and it smells really delicious. I like Guerlain bronzers too but this one is imo better. The formula also lasts a super-long (I feel Rimmel's bronzer goes bad for example).

on 7/2/2015 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product based on the recommendations that other reviewers who had similar skin tones (NC30-35) bought this product and worked well for them. This works well as a contour color (which is what I use it for). The color does show up on my skin tone, but not as dark as other contour shades I've tried, which is OK because sometimes I'm darker in the summer months and need a lighter darker contouring shade. In terms of packaging, definitely not a travel friendly bronzer. It is very chunky but the design is very cute and girly. It is a snap-close type of package in gold color. The product is matte and no ounce of shimmer in it. As the title is, it is a chocolate color and would work well for paler skin tones too. Also, there is the hint of chocolate smell to it that most people love (or hate?). It does smell quite yummy though, I have to admit. Pigmentation is pretty decent. I apply this to the contour of my cheeks, occasionally on my nose contour and hair line area. It does last quite a few hours, but never timed it to see how long it would last for as I seem to develop my color throughout the day naturally. (I guess waking up I look pretty dead). My skin did not react to this product despite my sensitive skin. I would recommend this product but probably would not repurchase as there's so many contour shades out on the market to stick to one. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I reeeally don't like this. It results in a muddy and ugly effect --unless I have fake tanned my face-- and even THEN no matter how light i go, or which brush i use, it never ever looks good. It looks very fake and orange. I have seen other ppl use this and keep my fat mouth shut but IMO everyone looks awful with this. It just looks like dirt, not fresh/healthy/contoured depending on how it is used.. I have tons of bronzers and this is the only one I always look bad in. I tend to tone it down with extra face powder just to try and make it look decent. This is the only too faced bronzer that i could not take a liking to. Does not blend as well as the other Too faced bronzers do. The powder goes everywhere, too. The two stars are because most ppl seem to like it so it's possible that my taste is very solitary, the other star is because technically ut is quite finely milled etc--it's just a nasty colour n the powder prefers to stick rather than blend.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received this as a sample from Sephora almost 5 months ago and I still have a lot left. It smells amazing and the color works perfectly even with my light skin tone during the winter. It lasts almost all day also. The only thing is that it is a little pricey but I guess you get what you paid for. I didn't have to pay for it though at least but I definitely will once I run out.

on 3/5/2015 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first got my hands on this bronzer I fell in LOVE. I used it everyday because it was the first matte bronzer that stayed on ALL day! It smells delicious too. The only thing is it made me break out! :( I was so devastated!! I will risk it on special occasions but not for my everyday use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This has got to be the best contouring shade I've ever used. It's like a matte bronzer but it could be used as an eyeshadow or a brow color or even blended with a blush for a tanner look. Use it in a daily basis to liven up and arm up the color of my face. You can get a free good sized sample of this with a promo code on Sephora.com!