Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.2

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Smells exactly like an orange creamsicle!!!! I don't like orange scents so I definitely don't like it, too bad because I think Britney's previous fragrances are amazing and I love them all except for this one and Believe, which are the only Britney ones I haven't purchased and which I won't purchase so far. I don't know what's wrong with Britney, this one and Believe, her latest ones, are so bad when her fragrances used to be soo yummy!!! Brit should go the candy & yummy super sweet foody route because she made some of the best in that category!!!! My favorite out of all her fragrances is Fantasy. I haven't smelled Circus Fantasy yet since it's not yet available in my country, I can't wait to smell it, hopefully it's so much better and all sweet and yummy like her first ones!!!!

on 11/19/2009 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Falling in love with this perfume!!

You first smell a orangy-type sweet cirtrus--NOT cherries..but an orangy type smell and a very nice musky type vanilla--its VERY well blended..its almost done just right--not TOO sweet, not TOO musky, and not TOO sugery (like her first Fantasy one). This is uber romantic.and it smells nothing like anything else..she really is brilliant with her scents, I'll tell ya...lol

One thing I do notice is alot of celebs who smoke ciggs (like Brit), tend to like gourmound scents--as I too smoke ciggs..maybe that's why we favor sweet yummy smells because we smoke so much that we need a more uplifting smell that is total opposite..? LOL..seriously tho...lol..

Anyhow, I like that this one isn't too heavy..but I ,must say--the lasting power on this is actually pretty good! I've had it on for over 3 hours--and can still smell myself!!

This doesn't give you a headache--but warn--if you do spray too much at first, you just might...so wear it very lightly--and in about 1 hour you will smell that declicious cakey-creamsicle smell...what nice perfume--Britney--PLEASE don't stop making this one--infact..don't stop making any of them!!!!!!!!!!
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ :)

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This smells like an orange fruitcake. It REALLY does smell like oranges, sweet orange is the main note of this fragrance. It smells a lot like napolitano cake too, which is NOT a yummy candy-like or vanilla-like or butter-like or frosting and cake batter-like cake at all, it's a fruitcake, but not yummy-sweet or candy-sweet at all, more like a slightly sweet orange fruitcake, or candied oranges. Someone said it smells like an orange creamsicle and I agree, it smells quite a lot like an orange creamsicle too. But it's not too sweet at all, it's just fruit-sweet, not candy-like or yummy at all.
The lasting power and sillage of this fragrance are very weak and poor, which is surprising because all of Brit's previous fragrances had amazing lasting power and sillage, especially her 2 previous Fantasy ones!!
To me, this fragrance is quite a big disappointment. I totally hated Believe (it's Britney's worst fragrance IMO, smells really manly) but loved all her previous ones (Curious, Fantasy, In Control and Midnight Fantasy) and I purchased all of them. I love Britney and think (or thought?) she was an amazing perfume maker. But Believe was the 1st Britney fragrance I didn't purchase, it was just terrible, and I was so disappointed by it. And now Hidden Fantasy... well it's not as bad as Believe, but it's just a boring fragrance, nothing special and I won't be purchasing it either, I'm very disappointed by it too. I hope Brit goes sweeter, girlier, more candish and yummier than ever with her next frangrance, because I'm all about ultra-sweet yummy candy-like and cotton candy/bubblegum/marshmallow and vanilla scents. This one is boring, I won't purchase, just like with Believe=(

I don't like the bottle much either... the Fantasy one was cute and the color matched the bottle, but I don't think this red color matches with the design of the bottle and it isn't very appealing to me, just like the fragrance.

on 1/7/2009 2:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i like this, but dont love it....its nice and fresh at first, and then its a little fruity and then turns floral and spicy .....reminds me of the DIOR PERFUME- DUNE.....ALL THE WAY AFTER THE DRY DOWN...ITS NOT SWEET LIKE FANTASY OR MIDNIGHT FAN....THOSE I LIKE WAY BETTER, glad i just bought the small size, i wont buy this again....smells kinda cheap....midnight fantasy is way better...not NONE OF THIS DUNE DIOR PERFUME SMELL OR COPY! LOL.

on 12/17/2008 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I smelled this at Kohls when I was doing my Christmas shopping. It started out fruity and the drydown was more sweet vanilla like. I really like this perfume as I do all her others. I will be purchasing this one!

Popular Fragrances