Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

Elizabeth Arden Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy
Britney Spears - Hidden FantasyBritney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

3.4

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

My bottle I think is not good. There is almost no fragrance it is very faint in smell. My breakfast oj has more scent.The red bottle is lovely and very pretty. I looked up production batch nr and it says march 2016. I got mine online from AllBeauty yesterday and they only accept returns unopened/unused bottles. I tried this yesterday and also today this morning after a neutral soap shower and still not much scent, sprayed like 8 times in a small room nothing of the gorgeous fragrance I read described by all the users fans allover internet. What happened here?
Is it diluted or a dud or someone refilled it with water and returned it or just fake/lookalike dupe?

I will buy again if I am sure I am buying the fragrance with the correct scent not this dud.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I was looking for the original fantasy (that I completely used up- love that perfume) when I came across this at Sears, and decided to blind buy. I blind bought Midnight Fantasy and ended up loving it, so naturally I thought I would love this as well. It smelled great in the bottle, like the original Fantasy with a citrusy twist, but I sprayed it on myself and instantly got a huge migraine. I didn't spray much either, just a spritz on both wrists but it just didn't sit well with me. It was too strong, too sweet and too citrusy. Just a hot mess. I sniffed my wrist afterwards when my migraine settled and it smelled very synthetic, like fake orange mixed with a cheap vanilla. I really wanted to like this but it just doesn't work with my chemistry. Lesson learned in why blind buying something like perfume isn't a good idea, lol. I have a friend who loves this one so I might just pass it off to her, so it doesn't sit on my drawer collecting dust.

on 9/22/2015 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

My last purchase of BS perfume. The collection is almost complete. The fragrance features sweet orange, tangerine, grapefruit blossom, verbena, clove, Napolitano cake, Stargazer lily, Sambac jasmine, vanilla bean, Jacaranda wood, sandalwood and amber. One of the more sophisticated editions, this is not the sweet cupcake-rendition found in the pink bottle. This fantasy is much more mature. The Mrs. Robinson of the bunch if you will. Upon first spritz, there is orange, citrus and spice, but upon dry down the amber and sandalwood really put on a show. This is one sexy scent. Still office acceptable. The middle notes of Stargazer lily and Sambac jasmine play off wonderfully between the citrus and spice. I really love this scent. Fantastic for fall and winter. If you have written off the Fantasy line as being too immature, give this a try, you may be surprised.

on 7/24/2015 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I don't usually review fragrance because I'm crap at describing them, so when I realized what this smelled like, I had to let you all know: Hidden Fantasy is deeply reminiscent of panettone, the Italian orange cake. It's warm, bready, citrusy-- over a subtly woodsy base with a dash of spice. Yes, it's decidedly sweet-- though a bit less cavity-inducing than the other Fantasies. But it's so Christmas-y to me (the panettone!)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love this perfume. It actually lasts quite awhile on me-most perfumes don't. Orange/tangerine is the top note and the dry down is a vanilla sandalwood scent. It has a warm, deep smell that I think is more appropriate for night time and winter time wear (I do wear it a lot during the summer if I am going somewhere at night) I read somewhere that orange/tangerines were one of the most appealing scents to men-in my experience this has been accurate with this perfume. Most men I am around comment that this perfume smells really good and they ask what it is.

on 9/13/2014 5:31:00 PM

I truly enjoy this pretty orange scent, I only wish it packed more punch and lasted longer, as many others have said. It does remind me of Christmas and I do wear it around the holidays. Many sprays (10-12) to my clothes and skin can be faintly detected a few hours later. You can wear it anywhere, guaranteed not to offend, but just too soft for my taste. When the bottle is gone, I will not repurchase. Quite disappointing.

update 11/17/14: I wore this today to work and yes, it's a little weak, so a generous amount of 8-10 sprays to the abdomen and chest is needed. Still, I get compliments and can sense that people like this fresh and sweet orange scent, as do I. I detected it very faintly all day and enjoyed it. Suitable for work especially this time of year. I will repurchase. Funny how our tastes change, isn't it?

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a nice scent. I like Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy better, but this is nice. It smells like orange creamsicle at first spray, for about a minute. Then to me it smells like oranges and fresh laundry. Maybe I have a weird nose. But that is what it smells like to me. I do really like it. It's quite nice. But I smell a lot of freshness with this. All I can say is creamy orange laundry haha. Good stuff.

My second favorite of of the fantasy line. It smells like orange cream cake! It is really sweet, and yummy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of my favourite perfumes for the autumn/winter months

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

Popular Fragrances