4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I love these glosses! I naturally gravitate towards Kanani and Julie. Both are strawberry pinks that brightens up the face. Kanani is brighter and more opaque than Julie but Julie is more wearable for everyday and is my favorite. But both are similar shades of bright pink. These are a bit sticky but long lasting. Tingly but not annoying and smells/taste good. I am very picky with scent and taste of lip products and these pass the test. I feel like there's 100 shades and there def is a shade for everyone in the range. edit_ i find myself to love the shades and minty feeling but i still feel it can be uncomfortable and goopey thick. i dont think i will be repurchasing another Buxom :( I much much prefer Dior Lip Maximizer if I want a lip gloss that plumps!!

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

1.0

3 months ago

Lovely colors, but I had an allergic reaction to the plumping ingredients, I guess. I've used all sorts of lip products, and it hasn't happened before. When I stopped using them, the blisters immediately disappeared. Had to return.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

7 months ago

I have this in Hot Toddy which is a sheer nude doesn't really give much colour but adds some nice shine. This stuff burns like the fires of hell and with daily use I have noticed that my lips are definitely more full (due to irritation but idc) and that the lines on my lips that have come with age aren't there. So I love it. Will keep repurchasing!

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

a year ago

EDIT: Okay, this stuff is REALLY uncomfortable. Binned it. Where to begin? The colour (Dolly, a warm, shimmery plum) works well with my NC20 complexion, although it reads as a little light and milky. My beef with this product is this: I enjoy the fresh mintyness of the Bigelow Ultra Mentha gloss, I really liked Josie Maran's Lip Plumping Butter (in Free It) and I even bought into the Lip Venom craze at the turn of the millennium. I like eating chilis and I don't mind the burn of a good shot of Grappa. But the tingle in this product is a deal-breaker; it numbs the mouth with an unpleasant chemical numbness that brings to mind dental anaesthetic. It's kind of alarming. It also leaves behind that dreaded white peeling plasticky lip gloss residue. I've managed to make do by applying this over a blotted Bare Minerals Gen Nude Lipstick (in Mantra), but once it's gone, I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

a year ago

The main issue I have with this gloss is that it really feels uncomfortable on the mouth, between the burning sensation of the mintyness and the drying effect it has as it wears off. The smell isn't very pretty either, nor was the colour, just pretty mediocre in most respects. Did not notice any plumping effect. Didn't feel it was a worthwhile purchase.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

a year ago

I always come back to this one. Gives extemely long lasting plumped lips - just as it states it will. Price is high, but for something that works and lasts a good 4-6 hours makes it worth it for me.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

Doesn’t last and doesn’t ‘tingle’ or ‘plump’. Just an ordinary lip gloss IMO :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I love them. My lips are left cute and plumpy. I agree that they are on the stickier side, but it does allow for them not to get absorbed by your lips. They don't start to get tacky or peel either. I apply just after eating and that's it.

About reviewer (526 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

The first time I tried Buxom lip glosses and polishes was in a set I bought at Sephora. Overall I like them, some colors more than others. White Russian is a classic. Lavander Cosmo is gorgeous. like the tingly sensation (yet not burning) and how cool and fresh it feels on the lips because of the mint smell. It lasts okay, nothing overwhelming. But I think there are many other lipglosses that are just as good as this one. I don't know if I would repurche it.... https://youtu.be/2RCwKoWZi-s

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I bought I set that came with 6 of these lip glosses and I did like them. What really impressed me is how long they stay on your lips,even after eating or drinking. Usually lip glosses you have to reapply often,but not this ones. What I dont like about em is that they have way too much glitter,all of them,I couldnt find one without glitter. The smell/taste is wayyy to minty,and dont get me wrong I love mint,but this is just unbearable. The only reason I will not repurchase is the glitter,I dont like my lips looking like a disco ball

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral