Filtered by age: 56 & Over

on 4/25/2018 11:45:00 AM

I love this product. I have the foam pump bottle and the original liquid too. I have had little red bumps on my legs for years that seem to be worse in the winter. The dermatologist has given me many scripts for different creams and nothing works and it can be difficult to cover the large areas. I starting using Hibiclens on my legs and no more problems. My skin is soft and clean with no rash. I have also been using it to clean under my arms, I used to get itchy on warm days and that problem has also resolved with this cleanser. I have not used it on my face as of yet. I can't say enough about how well this has worked for me. What a find!!!!

on 4/15/2018 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I discovered this amazing soap via the HS sufferers' community about five years ago. It truly is a godsend, and being Canadian and living near the border will make the three hour trip to the pharmacy at Wegmans in Niagara Falls, NY to purchase this. The larger sized containers can be ordered in, and will come with a foam dispensing pump that screws into the top once the lid is removed, which is handy. I would never be without this.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Tip: This product is easier to use and control with the foam dispenser. Either buy the larger size that has the foam dispenser or re-use foam hand wash containers from other companies. I re-use the Bath and Body Works containers. I have one in the shower and one at the sink. This makes it much easier to use and apply without waste.

Been struggling with cystic acne for years. Desperate as I’m almost 67. I get multiple breakouts every day or two and can’t keep up with them. BP and Trenitoin are extremely harsh and leave me with a lot of pain. Differin is a bit more gentle but still not particularly effective. I have a derm appointment in the next few days. I’ve also ordered a Neutrogena Light Mask and spot device.
MEANWHILE...I found a bottle of Hibiclens left over from my knee replacement so mixed a few drops into my Aveeno Ultra Calming Foam Cleanser and left it on the lower part of my face (chin/jaw) for the time it took to take a shower. Before applying this, I used my Clarisonic with Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Cleanser. I haven’t seen any new bumps and am hoping I might have an edge on this current flare-up. Cystic acne is a huge, time-consuming, expensive, heartbreaking hassle that threatens to take over my life. Hibiclens seems to help. Wish me luck!

Video Reviews & Tutorials