Filtered by age: 56 & Over

on 4/15/2018 11:46:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I discovered this amazing soap via the HS sufferers' community about five years ago. It truly is a godsend, and being Canadian and living near the border will make the three hour trip to the pharmacy at Wegmans in Niagara Falls, NY to purchase this. The larger sized containers can be ordered in, and will come with a foam dispensing pump that screws into the top once the lid is removed, which is handy. I would never be without this.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Tip: This product is easier to use and control with the foam dispenser. Either buy the larger size that has the foam dispenser or re-use foam hand wash containers from other companies. I re-use the Bath and Body Works containers. I have one in the shower and one at the sink. This makes it much easier to use and apply without waste.

Been struggling with cystic acne for years. Desperate as I’m almost 67. I get multiple breakouts every day or two and can’t keep up with them. BP and Trenitoin are extremely harsh and leave me with a lot of pain. Differin is a bit more gentle but still not particularly effective. I have a derm appointment in the next few days. I’ve also ordered a Neutrogena Light Mask and spot device.
MEANWHILE...I found a bottle of Hibiclens left over from my knee replacement so mixed a few drops into my Aveeno Ultra Calming Foam Cleanser and left it on the lower part of my face (chin/jaw) for the time it took to take a shower. Before applying this, I used my Clarisonic with Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Cleanser. I haven’t seen any new bumps and am hoping I might have an edge on this current flare-up. Cystic acne is a huge, time-consuming, expensive, heartbreaking hassle that threatens to take over my life. Hibiclens seems to help. Wish me luck!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

image