e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

e.l.f. Cosmetics Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter

3.4

Price: $

Price: $

Highlight Ingredient: Aqua(Water), Isododecane, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/Dimethicone, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone May Contain: Iron Oxides(CI 77891, CI 77892, CI 77899), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Concealer Ingredients: Aqua(Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Sodium Acrylate/Acryldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadeane, Polysorbate 80, Behenyl Alcohol, Mica, Dimethicone, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xathan Gum, Chamomile Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

one of my favorite concealers I don't have much to cover but some occasionally dark circles from lack of sleep I like it cause it doesn't crease its not cakey really does brighten and it looks so flawless best when used with a beauty blender haven't really used the hilight part

on 2/14/2015 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I own the shade medium. It took me awhile to figure out the best way to use this. I have dark circles which are exacerbated by significant inherited puffy under eye bags. I apply all my makeup including my heavier under eye concealer and set it. Then I apply a few small dots of the this concealer to the dark shadowy areas under my bags being careful to put the product only where I see a dark area. I tap the edges lightly with my ring finger to blend and the darkness magically disappears. I usually set very lightly with an HD powder like E.L.F. Of MUFE. Obviously, this method creates an optical illusion, but it works! Makes me look awake like nothing else does. I learned this method by watching a Wayne Goss you tube video so check it out if you're unfamiliar with concealing your under eye area in this way. I don't use the highlighter but after reading some others who are using it as a cheek highlighter, I may give it a shot that way. It's too shimmery to use on your brow bone, IMO. Will definitely repurchase. Love this product!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There is two sides to this product, the first is the "concealer" part and the other side a highlighter. The concealer end of the product DOES NOT conceal so if your looking for a product that conceals and gives coverage this is not it. I used it on top of concealer as a brightener and it was amazing it isn't to light and isn't to dark. I used this side up first because it really did a good job on brightening my under eyes. The highlighter end was also good. I am still working on finishing it but it is a good product. It is white with a sheen. It does have little particles of shimmer but you can't see it unless your outside and it looks really good. Overall for $3 it is definitely something you should check out and see if it works for you.

on 11/4/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The highlighter is pure shimmer, great for Halloween or the strip club! The concealer is sheer and very, very minimal coverage- won't hide a pimple and it will crease into your wrinkles, so what is it good for? Nothing.

I was surprised to LOVE this product>yes it is sheer but that is what I want something NATURAL to cover circles under the eye area. I like the highlighter part too>just use sparingly to brighten. Easy to apply and carry, stays put (I have oily skin too) I just set with a bit of powder and go>what's not to love? Especially the price ($3.00 or so) I use the medium and just bought my 2nd today!! I love it more than my high end concealers!!

Use your eye cream first though as you should with any concealer if you are well, let's just say over 30!

on 8/9/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'm pleasantly surprised with this product! I was really just interested in the highlighter side, but I figured for $3 for both it was okay. Cover Girl Fresh Complexion has been my HG concealer for years, and while this concealer wasn't bad, I found that it was a bit more sheer at covering under eye circles compared to CG. The consistency was very thin and the liquid didn't seem very pigmented, but the coverage was decent! Now on to the highlighter.. Love! I don't think this is overly "glittery" at all. It reminds me of E.L.F's HD Studio Powder but in liquid form. After trying E.L.F's Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal, I was excited to finally try a highlighter that was just plain white. I felt that with Lilac Petal, it didn't look very natural and that the pink was so frosty and pigmented that it didn't look like a normal highlight. I dabbed some of the highlighter on the back of my hand and then used my small E.L.F stipple brush to apply. It gives such a nice natural glow if blended well. I have no complaints about this product except I wish they sold full size tubes of each product separately so I wouldn't go through them so fast!

on 10/22/2012 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

For $3, it wasn't a bad purchase. But I definitely wouldn't buy it again. The shade is Light/Glow. The concealer accentuates my dark circles! What the hell. After setting it with a powder foundation, it doesn't look as bad, but it's definitely a shit undereye concealer. The highlighter part looked nice in the packaging, but when swatched, there is some legit glittery sparkle stuff going on. Tried using it down the nose, cheekbones and browbone, but I might have put too much because I looked like I was a Twilight vamp. The highlighter part is salvageable, but I don't think I'll be using this product very often.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Saw this at Target and thought, well might as well try this.
When I opened it in the car, it seem like it didn't have that much product. Brushed it off. Highlighter is great but for me, I need to blend it in good or else you can see it. Recommend use a small amount. As for the under eye concealer, doesn't really conceal my dark circles. Oh i am ashamed.

on 3/29/2012 7:47:00 PM

Alright. This product was not successful for me personally as an under eye concealer. The consistency was nice, but it wasn't heavy enough of a coverage for my hideous dark circles, a result of late nights due to school. It would probably work well for someone who doesn't have terrible darkness and only needs slight lightening.
However, I did find that this product works beautifully as an eye base. I mix this with the e.l.f. eye primer, and my eye shadow is more prominent and colorful, and lasts all day. It was only a dollar I think, so I will definitely be buying it again for that purpose. The highlighter is a nice way to brighten the face too, so that is a plus for those days when I resemble what I imagine the dead to look like.
As an under eye concealer, I give this a two. As an eye base, a five for sure. The packaging gets a three for me because it broke in half on my second day of use, but that's honestly not a big deal. It is only one dollar.

on 11/25/2011 7:43:00 PM

Okay for the price; sheer-medium coverage, and it isn't good in blemishes. The highlighter is very glittery and not good. Would only buy again if on a tight budget.

Popular Eyes Products