MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Lipstick - Dare You
MAC Dare YouCremesheen Lipstick - Dare YouDare You MAC CreamsheenCremesheen Lipstick - Dare You

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best red lipstick in my collection. The tone is perfect for my skin colour and the sparkle just makes the lipstick vibrant. Works for any occasion, whether casual day out shopping or a special event. Very hydrating and glides nicely on my lips. I don’t need to use a lipliner with this lipstick as the colour holds well and rarely faded. One of my best blind buys.

on 3/2/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

One of the best reds I've ever encountered for my skin coloring (sort of like Halle Berry)!! I wear this to work often and never feel like my mouth is screaming for attention. I find red can be tricky with darker skin and fuller lips, but this is the perfect shade that compliments my skin tone beautifully. Good wear if I'm not eating/drinking, but it does transfer easily. I don't mind reapplying though :) I would definitely buy this again if/when I run out!

on 10/21/2008 4:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love, love, love this lipstick! I have caramel tan skin and my lips are naturally dark pink so most reds go pink on me. Because this has some brown it it, it stays true red on my lips with the slightest hint of brown. Previously to avoid the pink factor I would have to cover my lips with brown liner and then apply a red over top but then the lip colour would look more brown than red. Dare You looks red! I love this with a matte face, a barely flushed cheek, dark liner and loads of mascara! I usually apply with a lip brush for a more precise look and when it wears off my lips have a slight red stain. Sometimes i pair this with MAC Mahogany liner. The Cremesheen finish is glossy and my lips don't get dry. I do apply a lipbalm and let it soak in for a few minutes before applying to get an even application. If you have a problem with reds turning pink you should try this. The MAC MA told me that all the Cremesheen colours are permanent colours, but I still might get a back up tube just in case!