no images

price range

Reviews

from

a year ago

cok güzel bir yıkama jeli peeling yapamayanlar cok sever. peeling yapmış hissi veriyor içinde mavi baloncuk var patlıyor beyaz jel de temizliyor güzel tavsiye ederim keşke daha ucuz olsaydı. ama beğenmeyen arkadaşım da var bu ürünü.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesHazel

3.0

3 years ago

I use the whole product the texture is sticky didn't feel alot of different in my skin won't buy it again I would stick with my la Roche posay cleanser

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

3 years ago

This is amazing!!! I was introduced to this product by a girl who was doing a facial for me. I was suffering from a bad bout of hormonal acne (round the mouth) and this particular outbreak was hard to shift. She spoke to me about this product and I thought I'll Try anything! I'm on my 5th bottle having permanently replaced my old cleanser with this one. Because of this cleanser I don't usually get spots these days and if I do I only get 1 or 2...this stuff clears them up fast without drying my skin or being to harsh making it red and flaky. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from spots. I use morning and night and it works for me. Also good value for money as a little goes a long way. Foams up nicely and beads aren't scratchy on your face. Leaves skin feeling fresh without being dry. Definitely worth a purchase.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

5 years ago

I got a sample of this cleanser and it is not recommended for my skin type. This is a gel cleanser with these balls that don't do major exfoliation, but does an excellent job cleansing and did not dry out my normal to dry skin. The gel felt smooth and doesn't lather much, but I could see my foundation being lifted off. There was no magical feel after the wash, no scent that I could detect, it is simply an excellent basic cleanser. I did use this over my eyes, but not to rely on removing eye makeup. I used makeup remover beforehand, and the cleanser did not sting, but not really used as an eye wash. I wish this brand was available when I was a lot younger. Excellent formulation!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

6 years ago

Ive used this for a week together with the TE-pads, and this cleanser is very good! You only need small amount, so the big tube will last a long time, making up for the steep price. The first time I used the amount I'm mused to with other cleansers a It has gentle exfoliating beads, they are quite big, so they kind of end up in my mouth, but the smell and feel of the product is very nice. And it smells great!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

10 years ago

WOW! GREAT BUY AGAIN FROM OBAGI! I have been using Obagi products for a month now. Since my teen years i have been searching for the perfect product to clear my skin, and now i found it. I use this in conjuction with the TePads and my Differin gel. It cleared up my skin and it looks more radiant right now... it is becoming healthy! This cleanser has gentle beads, white one(exfliation) and bluish one(antioxidant). Has a pleasing smell and prevents flakiness of the skin brought by my acne medication. THE TUBE LOOKS SO GOOD AND LUXURIOUS! GREAT BUY!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

2.0

11 years ago

This is a good cleanser in that it doesn't make my face feel dry afterwards, but I don't think I'll continue to use this. Why? Not only am I displeased with the packaging (pumps are so much more convenient to use and no fuss with having to deal with a top!), I just don't think this has had any more benefits for me than my ordinary Cetaphil cleanser. The latter is a staple in the industry anyway, so I'll stick to cleansers that do the job but won't break the bank. UPDATE (8/31/09): Despite the tea tree oil in this product, this did nothing to help my acne at all which I didn't expect it to treat because it doesn't claim to. But I honestly don't think it's worth it to shell out so much for a cleanser. EDIT (9/1/09): Found out I'm not supposed to use products like this with a lot of additives while using 2 prescription topicals.

About reviewer (211 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3.0

11 years ago

First,I want to mention that the people writing reviews for this cleanser are a little suspicious. Almost all of them have only 1 or 2 reviews and that of course for ZO skin health products and have been pretty much inactive after writing this review.OKay,well after getting that off my chest I'll get to my opinion. I received a generous sample of this cleanser and have used it over 1 week now.The smell is heavenly.The "grains" are pretty big in this cleanser and I feel it doesn't do a good job "exfoliating". After I rinse it off my face feels very dry.I wouldn't recommend this product.I have to say though that I purchased the ZO skin health moisturizing cleanser and like it pretty good.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesHazel

11 years ago

I'm about 3/4 done with my first tube, and I love this cleanser. I use it in the PM (I use the Belli cleanser in the AM) and it really makes a big difference in my skin. I use Skinceuticals products (right now) and my skin is smooth and clear without irritation and break outs. Worth every penny.

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I love this cleanser. I follow the instructions to the letter-massaging it into my skin for at least one minute. It rinses clean without drying. Those little beads don't look like they can do much-but they definately do! It's been a little over a month that I've been using the product. I am seeing very positive results.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55