Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/11/2013 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This eyeshadow is amazing for my skin tone. I do get fall out when I blend it, but it's nothing to worry about. It has a very soft texture, and it shows up like gold foil on my eyelids. You get so much of a great product for a great price.

on 11/5/2012 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Golden Retriever is a beautiful metallic gold. This is one of the prettiest golden, if not the prettiest, golden eye shadows I'd come across. It is an amazingly smooth and pigmented eye shadow with hardly any fall out. Not only that, but you get a ton of product for a cheap price. I would definitely recommend. For a matter of fact, I think I'm going back to get another one.

on 11/9/2011 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Such a beautiful color this really brings me back, this was the first shadow I ever bought and this was when I was in 7th grade. I've owned numerous of these and I love it its a very pigmented shimmery gold, you can use a light hand if you wanted to to get a lighter application. This brand is extremely extremely hard to find, the only place I can find it now is at rite aid I believe I got mine for $3 but the pan is huge and will last you a while

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Beautiful gold colour that is relatively inexpensive. I've been using this for several years. Amazing texture. Although it is the sort of shadow that will literally suit everyone, i have to say, this does great things for browns esp. I have brown eyes and this is perfect to bring them out. It looks good with purples, blues, browns. You can use it all by itself for a nice look. I think this with blue mascara is a cute look. Everybody else has described the colour in detail... I just wanted to list some eyeshadow combos this will look good in, in case anybody is at a loss. I saw a great reviewer do this in some mac reviews, (she hs a site called macshadowcombos.com if u wanna see the pics to go with the suggestions)
and found it beyond helpful so i though i'd pay it forward, with cheaper products :) mua is a great resource n sharing ground for these things...
By itself, and dark or bright blue eyeliner. alternatively, mac tilt along crease, this all over lid, dark blue or purple (i use a nameless one by EL) to deepen crease n along lower lashline.
Mac stars n rocket all over lid, mac cranberry in crease/outer v, GR in middle to inner corner of lid.
Orange shadow (i hav a nameless one by mikyajy) to crease, GR on lid, and light yellowish highlighter colour on inner corners.
Blackish reddish colour on outer 3rd of lid (i use the definer shade frm wet n wild comfort zone), mac antiqued or patina on inside n middle of lid, GR dabbed on the middle to inner corners.
Mac cranberry on outer v, gr on outer third of lid, up to outer v. Mac vanilla or WnW brulee or any whitish matte blended on middle lid to inner corners.
Dark green all over lid. (i use bella pierre's but u cn use wever u hav) and lower lashline. Lighter green from crease and blended outwards till it's almost on brow bone. GR on middle to inner corners.
Smudged out black liner (eg mac smoulder)...GR on top (with a wettened eyeliner brush), lined across. simple but effective
A black shadow in crease, star violet by mac (or any mauve-y purple) below to add dimension to crease, prestige shadow from inner corner to middle... Blend so it melds with the purplish pinkish colour.
Dark brown all over lid, till crease, prestige GR in middle to add dimension, and a warm highlighter colour in inner corners.
Mac club in outer V, extended out slightly. Patina beneath crease, all over lid, GR in middle to inner corners.
Mac expensive pink all over lid beneath crease, prestige golden retreiver from middle to outer v, lots of black eyeliner (with liquid, winged out a bit, this will b soo cute).
U should just play around n not even listen to me. This goes well with soooo many looks!!!

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

If you love gold eyeshadow, you may want this drugstore gem. . If Urban Decay Half Baked was too yellow and made you look sickly, you might want to try this. It is very similar to Urban Decay Half Baked but pulls less yellow and applies more smoothly too. I'm NC40-42 and it's gorgeous with a dark matte brown in my outer v. I have a ton of eyeshadows and this is definitely one of the prettiest on me. I'm impressed with how pigmented and smooth it is as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Great pigmentation; a pretty, shimmery gold. An extremely generous amount, more than worth the amount paid.

on 3/21/2011 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I picked this up and a couple other shadows because they were on a great sale. I am very disappointed. It took a lot of shadow to cover the lid, and I could NOT get the blasted stuff to blend. It even end up creasing a couple hours later and I've never had that with any of my other shadows. (I usually use mac) I understand that the quality will be different, but I am just shocked by really how terrible these were.

on 10/22/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

One of the most beautiful shades of gold I've seen, and also the most pigmented. I instantly fell in love at Rite Aid. The texture reminds me of Stila e/s but more pigmented and buttery; it doesn't feel like a d/s shadow at all. I love the formula, it's so blendable and smooth. This is a very warm gold color that looks great on everyone except me. On my pale skin it looks orange. :( This shade would look STUNNING on medium to dark skinned ladies. UD Half Baked works much better for me.

on 7/14/2010 11:48:00 PM

In terms of quality, texture and pigmentation this is a wonderful eyeshadow. For any warm tone girl I would totally recommend, however I have pale, pale skin and this just makes my eye area look orangey. I should have known just by lookin at in the container that it wouldn't work for me, but it was on sale at rite-aid and I read all the good reviews and just wanted to see what all the hype was about. It is truely a great shadow for that with warm tones, but for a pale girl like me not so much. It has inspired me to try other shades from prestiges eyeshadow line and hopefully they will be similar in quality to this because it could give high end shadows a run for their money.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite gold eyeshadow. it literally looks like liquid gold on your lids. so pigmented and shimmery. beautiful color.