Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

on 4/17/2018 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

I love this sweet smelling perfume. My husband loves this scent on me as well. I am not well versed on the "notes" in this. But it smells lovely.

I covet this perfume! This is FBW 4 sure but I just got chanel Chanel’s chance/coco mad edp‘s & no. 5 lotion also a 3 Spray Ariana Grande set & Ariana Grande Sweet Like Candy gift set/rollerball so I’m set I also got a mini spray of VLJ/lipgloss/Solid Perfume today I’m addicted it smells just like VS SLT noir tease which I love & VS Love Is Heavenly (I got 5 rollerballs as well) it’s not that original but it’s great & there are a lot of good dupes out there. It just smells fresh & good & I like it. I just really, really like it.

on 12/16/2017 6:34:00 AM

This is a review for the Viva La Juicy Pure Parfum spray which is limited edition I think? Either way it’s the exact same notes as the edp. This smells really good I can see why people like this. I really love it as well. What I love in the opening is the mandarin orange and how this doesn’t have a heavy alcohol smell when you first spray this. It’s just the scent of juicy oranges. It says forest fruits as one of the top notes and I do not know what forest fruits smell like lol. But I like it in this because the fruity opening smells quite good. The white florals in this are some of my favorites I adore Jasmine, Gardenia, and Honeysuckle. They smell so good too not artificial just a lovely mix of the white florals. I catch whiffs on the honeysuckle and it smells so good! I also love the base norptes and how the florals settle into the praline, caramel, sandalwood, and amber. It’s really a lovely base that smells so good on the dry down.

I got this at Ulta and it was super pricey but the packaging is gorgeous it’s covered in crystals and I love the pink bow. This parfum only comes in the 3.4 ounce size but somehow this looks bigger and the bottle is super heavy. It’s really pretty and well made. This on me has moderate sillage and lasts for hours on me. I can see why so many people enjoy this fragrance.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume smells amazing, it's sweet but clean, I can't explain how good it smells. I had always thought it might be too sweet for me and bought a small bottle to try, but once I had worn it a few days, I wish I had just gone for the big bottle. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, guys included. I have never had a guy notice my fragrances until I started wearing this one. It's my go to date perfume but it's nice enough for daily use, and lasts all day. I know this is a fragrance I will always want to have on hand.

on 9/16/2017 6:07:00 PM

It's my go to fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is fresh but sexy. I wear it daily and cannot be without it.

on 1/15/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one came out when I was in high school, but surprisingly, it wasn't a massive hit amongst myself and my peers. In Australia, the year 2008, we all wore Fantasy to death... Midnight Fantasy to be exact.

So, I hadn't really been compelled to try this. However.... when I did... hooooolly!! what a perfume! I have heart eyes wearing this.

So yummy and gorgeous. Intoxicatingly beautiful. Vanilla, orange, caramel, praline with some sweet, delicate white florals in the back.

It's just such a delicious fragrance, I have no idea why anyone couldn't at least like this one. It isn't screechy, it's not heavy and it's not offensive. It's just so likeable! Forever and ever love.

Sillage, big for the first 10-40 mins. Then a skin scent. Longevity = hopeless unfortunately.

on 6/7/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Today I deleted my old 5/4/13 review & rewrote it below. This is the second time I've deleted and rewritten one of my old reviews for a perfume I've changed my mind about.

I'm wearing my Viva La Juicy on this warm June day, and honestly I'm LOVING it. This is way more exciting than any of the (very nice) perfumes I've been wearing lately -- because this has it ALL going on. It's so lively, full-bodied, rich, colorful, expansive. "Viva" is right -- it's full of life!

An EDP, I believe, it launched in 2008, and here are its notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Mandarin, Wild berries
Heart Notes - Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Jasmine
Base Notes - Amber, Caramel, Praliné, Sandalwood, Vanilla

A treat for the senses -- I feel like I'm at a carnival or Mardi Gras. The opposite of bland or meh, it offers so much more than the basic linear or layered floral, fruit, wood, or musk perfumes. VLJ shoots off in many colorful directions at once, like a starburst. Wearing it feels like a celebration or a party. It's fun, light-hearted, bright, happy -- and delicious (yet without being overly sweet or dessert-y).

It's like an "everything bagel" of perfumes -- multifaceted -- a cornicopia of delicious categories of notes. Yet they balance each other out -- it's neither too sweet, too fruity, too floral, nor too gourmand -- the note groups seem to sort of meet in the middle and balance each other out.

I'm finding Viva La Juicy to be soft, powdery, delicious, and a very feel-good perfume. Not necessarily just for the young (which I'm not) -- it's good for any age, I think.

And to top it off, the bottle is to-die-for gorgeous, as all Juicy Couture bottles are. What more could I ask of a perfume? (I'm asking myself today, as I wear this). It's been a best-seller and a crowd-pleaser for many years, for good reason. IMHO, Viva La Juicy really does deliver -- on all levels.

on 6/6/2016 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

My current obsession after switching out from my YSL parisienne edt and Chloe edp. It smell sweet, and perfect for any time of the day. The scent lingered for a good, solid 8 hours or more and even after that, you can still smell the faint sweet scent. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves sweet, fragrant perfume.

This is one of the top 10 perfumes ever made(in my book ).smells mostly of mandarin orange at first. Then dies down to a lighter floral scent.reminds me of both spring and summer! This was the first "designer" perfume I ever bought. have repurchased twice,definitely will again.

on 10/19/2015 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the SO INTENSE version, i found it at marshalls for 49.99, and I love it!!! it is the same smell as the original perfume, but it lasts longer

Popular Fragrances