Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner/ Styling Lotion

Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner/ Styling Lotion

3.9

Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Amodimethicone, Emulsifying Wax, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Stearalkonium Chloride, Methylgluceth 20, Hydroxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Jojoba Oil, Safflower (Carthamus Tinctorius) Oil, Primrose Oil, Wheat Amino Acid, Crosilk, Hydrolyzed Collagen (Marine), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19620), FD&C Yellow 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 19630), Fragrance (Parfum) (Parfum)

on 11/29/2016 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This does nothing for my wavy/textured and frizzy hair. One plus is that it feels light and doesn't weigh hair down, but then again it's not doing anything either. I find I'm not reaching for it any more, and probably won't even finish it. Wanted to like it because no animal testing, but I just have no reason to repurchase this.

on 8/3/2016 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Brilliant leave in conditioner use it every time I was my hair I let it air dry and it makes my curls soft defined and fluffy

on 3/7/2016 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a must have HG leave in for me!!!!

Two years ago this April I decided to embrace my naturally curly hair after years of heat straightening. My hair is color treated,naturally spiral curly hair 3b mixed with a few 3a & 3c's....after shampooing & conditioning my hair I section my hair and apply this while super wet from roots to ends then apply my other styling prodicts......This leave in is light weight & for me it works amazing!! I get defined,frizz free curls!!!

The scent is ok its light....after using this my hair never feels dried out.

I will say though that $19.99 for a 10oz bottle is pricey so shop around!! I found a great deal online for a liter bottle so its definitely worth it to me!!

(During the past 2yrs I've used other leave ins but kept coming back to this!! I sometimes alternate and also use the Shea Moisture JBCO leave in as well)

on 1/2/2016 1:26:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product was recommended to me by my stylist. I have dry, damaged, frizzy, curly hair and I was hoping this would help with the frizz and dryness. It just doesn't work for me at all. It doesn't seem to do anything to be honest. I noticed no difference in my hair at all. Would not repurchase.

on 12/26/2015 4:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Woah, this is the best leave in conditioner I've ever used! My hair is interesting, its curly, yet has the tendency to get weighed down by products and also frizzes, so it's quite a challenge finding a product that meets those needs. This one did it though! It's light, but good enough to reduce the frizz and enhance my curls without the crunchy or wet look many traditional curl creams or leave ins give! And to top it off, it smells great! Yes it is pretty pricey, but for me personally I think it's worth it after all my bad experiences. Plus, this is the only product I use so rather than buying a bunch of different hair products I would much rather invest on one amazing hair product. In love!!!

on 7/17/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I would prefer a lot of other leave ins before I would choose this one. I did not like the fact that it made my thick curls pretty crunchy. Also, my curly were thinner than usual and very lightweight, almost frizzy. Too expensive and not worth it for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product SUCKS. I was really curious to try it since everyone has such good things to say, but I was very disappointed. I have 3c hair all around, and have tried this product every way; alone, with moisturizing products, oils, ect. It makes my hair SUPER DRY, has a terrible hold, leaves it frizzy, and it STINKS!! Im so mad I waisted $17 bucks on this. Dont believe the hype ladies!! Save ur hard earned money! Lol

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I never purchased this product in the past due to the name, but the product junkie in me really wanted to try it. It works well on my 4c hair that has nicely defined coils with the right products. This product really defined my coils well. It doesn't have any slip but if I add a little oil over this product it can detangle my hair easily. I think it's extremely over priced so I probably wouldn't repurchase due to the cost. It's a great product but I'm sure I can find something cheaper. I don't like the scent- it smells like scented female hygiene products.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have 3b hair mixed with a little 3c and this made my hair super crunchy hard and brittle.
My hair is quite porous that might be a reason why it doesn't work on me.

The price of this product (in Belgium) is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE 19,99 give me a break!!!! For a product that doesn't even work properly smh

I will not buy this product again.

on 2/26/2015 5:11:00 PM

kinda pricey, but it lasts long enough that I can always get it on sale.

I have fine, tight, coils and this is the only thing that tames and shines my curls without weighing them down or adding more grease. Use on damp hair, don't use more than about a quarter size and it'll last a while. HG 100%

Popular Styling Products