4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/10/2015

The color came out more flat than I expected which left me needing a top coat. Although the color was flat it's still a really nice shade to wear for a more subtle look.

Pros: Dries Quick

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/10/2015

This is a very flattering nail color. It is slightly more expensive than drugstore nail polish but the quality of the color and the brush which makes the polish glide smoothly on the nail without leaving ridges or uneven layers makes it worth the price. It lasts long but to make it last longer on the fingernails, I usually place a topcoat of clear polish (colorstay gel envy). I highly recommend …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/08/2015

I really enjoy this polish. I'm very fair with a blue undertone and I agree with 4tee1, this looks great on my skin and is slightly plummy-brownish-grey. Very flattering. I felt quite 'hip' wearing it last fall, and I still use it for nail art. Best of all, it is said to be a dupe for Chanel's Particuliere from fall 2014. It looks much less grey than the majority of …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Mar/03/2015

I have a light to medium neutral skin tone, and this color looks great, BUT, the formula is watery and streaky. I've never had an OPI polish like that before. Like another reviewer, my bottle has a ribbon of pigment through it that won't go away - but that only seemed to be a minor problem during application.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/11/2015

The color of this polish is beautiful. The brush isn't that great, which made the application a little difficult, but that's not why I am giving this a low rating. Even with a base coat, two coats of polish, and a top coat, this chipped the next morning! I am very disappointed, I have had this happen with cheap polishes, but not an OPI polish.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

from4tee1

Nov/17/2014

Awesome color. This is the only shade of taupe that my skin tone can wear, I have blue undertones and this color doesn't make me look like walking dead. Online this looks grayish, but in person there is more of a brown hue.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Jun/08/2014

The cheaper alternative to this is sally Hansen commander in chic it bares similarity in color due to the same type of hues only this hasint got any purpel hues its an awesome color and perfect for the fall love:)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

Mar/16/2014

YUCK yuck yuck! This is the ugliest color I've ever seen- it's brown, greyish muddy colour I don't think this looks good on anyone! I asked my friends if they thought the colour was beautiful (I showed different pictures of diff people wearing it) and they all said it looks too much like dirt nails..men included

3 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (215 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

Dec/06/2013

I got this in the "Take Ten" set of 10 OPI polishes. I was thinking of buying this some time ago because there was a huge hype around it. I thought "maybe it looks prettier than in pictures, maybe there is some hidden glitter in this that actually makes it pretty". Nope. It's a very boring, in MY opinion, taupe grey colour. Only one step up from mouse grey. I don't …Read more

4 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (562 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

Jul/29/2013

I have cool toned skin and hate brown, gold and tan polish as a rule. This stood out to me as more of a grey taupe and a flattering color for cooler skin tones. The formula however was AWFUL. A streaky mess and the brush was horrid - something I'd expect more from Essie polishes. Disappointing.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool