3.0

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I bought this product because I was looking for a light and moisturizing summer makeup. I used it yesterday and may face burned and got very hot. It also swelled up, This is the worst product that I have ever bought. I had the same problem with a night time anti aging Oil of Olay product about a year ago. I will never by another Oil of Olay product. .

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I bought the tinted moisturizer, and it matches decent well with my medium Asian skin tone, but this product aggravates my skin. My face burns and itches, and I get raised itchy patches every time I have used this. Unfortunately, it doesn't agree with my skin, so it is impossible for me to use.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

fromXuxa13

8 years ago

I've been on the hunt for a tinted moisturizer that actually 1) moisturizes 2) provides some skin benefits 3) contains SPF 4) doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa, and so far, this is the winner. Now, I'm looking for SOME level of coverage, but my expectation is that the product's primary job is to moisturize, and secondarily cover (hence the word "tint"). This does all of those things, and I can buy it at Target or from Amazon (free shipping with Amazon Prime). My only beef is that the whole "spiral" thing is a little silly - like, the products wouldn't work just as well blended? - oh well. Been using it for a few weeks now and my skin is happy. Hooray!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I have been using this product for about a year and I love it. I have dry skin so I put on my regular day cream, layer one pump of this product over that, spot treat with concealer, and finish with a thin layer of powder. My face looks great with this regime. I love this product!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2.0

8 years ago

Bought this today at Kroger - on sale for $3.00 so I couldn't resist. Not very moisturizing at all. Almost zero coverage. I initially tried it on my face - a generous amount - and you couldn't tell except for a light sheen. Not moisturizing enough to use at all on my face, even underneath my makeup, so I'll be using it on the back of my hands since it's got actives and they need ss. On my hands you can't tell it has any tint to it.

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0
fromRBA91

8 years ago

I am using the fair/light. My skin is light and whenever i put this on, my face looks dull and tired. and i don't feel it really socking into my skin. instead it stays there on the surface with a bad smell. never again.

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

8 years ago

I'm on a mission to find my perfect tinted moisturizer. I used to use Laura Mercier's oil-free one and it is just too thick and suffocating for me. Feels more like a foundation. So I have gone out and bought a variety of tinted moisturizers available at CVS and Target. Olay Definity Color Recapture SPF 15 felt like the right consistency when I put it on. But then it took *hours* for it to sink in. I have combination skin, but it is definitely drier this winter. Not dry enough, apparently. So after it finally sank in, I checked it out in the mirror. VERY, very light coverage and tint. I can agree that there might be a little orangieness to it. I have some melasma, most noticeable on my forehead and on my cheekbones beneath my eyes. It is fading, but I was hoping this would help even out my skin tone. It did not. But what's worse, I had red blotches that weren't there before I put the moisturizer on! They appeared mostly around my mouth area. I felt the littlest bit of tingling when I put it on, but nothing like the burning sensation other's have spoken of. I tried correcting cream & powder. Nothing helped. I finished putting the rest of my makeup on and wore it for most of the day. It never looked particularly good. I took it off a bit early (around dinner time) because I was so disgusted. Here's the crazy thing, when I took it off (with my Boots No. 7 facial wipes) THEN it started burning and tingling a bit more intensely. Even now, my cheeks feel kind of feverish. Olay usually has quality product that, even if I'm not wowed by it, it mostly does its job. Not this one. The packaging is cool and I admit it drew me in. But nothing is going to get me to use this on my face again! Back to Target you go, Olay.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromyicka

8 years ago

I was excited to try this product as I love all the Olay products. I had been using Clarins tinted moisturizer but didn't want to spend that kind of money again. Don't use this!!! It burned my face! I look like I had an acid peel. I will spend the money on Clarins again!

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

I am 53 and have skin on the dry sensitive side. I can use maybe 90 percent of the products I buy. I had high hopes for this light product. Within 3 minutes of putting it on my face I started turning beet red!! And burning !!!! Washed it off immediately and still red and burning. If you have sensitive skin - Watch Out.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

While I was generally pretty happy with this product, I don't think I'm going to buy it again because I believe there are better tinted moisturizers out there. The texture was a little thick and as some other reveiwers noted, it can streak and ball a bit when it's warm out. The color is also a bit off, not quite as orangey as others found, but it's not the best either. I didn't see any changes in my skin after using it for a few months, so I can't say it's particularly skin-improving. One of my favorite things about this product is the unique tube/bottle/whatever disguises its liquidity. Which means I can toss it in my carry-on bag by itself and leave more room for other liquids in my ziplock when I go through airport security. So I'm keeping it around for travel but am hunting for a better product to use at home.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35