Veet In-Shower Hair Removal Cream

2.4

on 7/15/2017 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

lol. this is totally useless. the cream I used was in a dark pink pump container (in shower hair remover) so maybe it's slightly different?
anyway, does not work at all. definitely better if you do NOT use it in the shower, and wait a while outside, possible risking a rash or whatever, and then you had to scrub HARRRRDDDD to get all the hair off in the shower. and even then you only get about 50% of the hair gone

After testing on small patch, everything seemed fine so i went ahead to apply over leg. But my skin started tingling and i thought nothing of it, used the sponge and as gently as i could rubbed in circles over my leg, butit was so abrasive that even as i switched to the smoother side it still hurt. Rashes appearing now and im bleeding, hair isnt even removed completely. Super disappointed in product!!

on 5/1/2016 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Used only today directly on my underarms. Kept for 8+ mins and washed off. It worked very nicely. I like it. Smooth underams. And as for the scent its not that bad for me, its ok.

on 12/8/2015 10:23:00 PM

I do not recommend this product to anyone!! I first used it on my legs and only left it on for a minute max, had to wash it off because it was starting to make my skin tingle. Woke up the next morning and was stuck with a horrible rash. The product itself smells terrible, and the sponge that is provided with the packaging is completely useless.

Smells horrendous. Ew.
Removed about 80% of the hairs but didn't get it at the roots... Was left prickly.
Few of my hair follicles were bleeding which stung a lot.
Got horrible rashes and my skin went puffy.
Plucked out remaining leftover hairs. Ugh.

Had high hopes but to only be let down. Never repurchasing in the future. Disappointed.

on 9/29/2014 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

RASH!!!!!!

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

AWFUL! this gave me a huge rash all over my legs. And no. I did test a small area first. It was fine. After i took the product off and rinsed with water I began to break out in small red dots all over my legs. I have now switched to Nair.

on 12/23/2013 3:23:00 PM

my first hair removal cream and I am so disappointed. I applied it just like the packaging said and waited 5 minutes an went to take it of with the sponge, and nothing happened. The sponge was very abrasive and no hair came of. I thought the layer I put on was too thin so I washed it off and reapplied it- only thicker this time. Almost immeditily it started burning like crazy, and it still burned hours afterwards. My skin went bright red and now its a week later and it has only faded slightly.

on 8/3/2013 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

There are so many bad reviews on this which worried me so much but I had already bought it so thought might as well give it a go since everyone's skin is different.

Luckily this product worked absolute wonders for me! I usually have a problem with shaving, underarms being the worst; my hair grows fast and quick and with a razor there's still stubble and I don't dare to use an epilator on it cause it hurts so much.

I decided to test this product on my right leg first, applied it using the back of the sponge and waited for 3 minutes, took the white part and scrubbed a wee bit off but noticed it wasn't coming off so I added a wee bit more cream to form a layer of it on the hair of my legs and waited another 3 mins before giving the whole thing a scrub and rinsing it down in the shower whilst scrubbing.

Literally...mind blown how smooth my legs were!! I could NOT believe it!!! Left leg didn't go as smoothly but that was probably because i didnt leave it on long enough.

and I finally decided to test my underarms and it was just brilliant. It's really a matter of how long you leave it for, although I would listen to the directions and not leave it for too much over 6minutes. My underarms feel just as smooth which I've never had before! And it really does work on very short hairs, love it!

Amazing product, love it :)

Smell though does smell of hair dye which isn't too pleasing but that is about the only disadvantage.

Won't know til you try it!

on 5/20/2013 6:02:00 PM

Meh, its ok but honestly, it didnt do everything. It lasts like a week and half.

Top Rated Hair Removal