Maybelline Lip Polish in Flesh Light

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

This is very similar to MAC's C-Thru. It is a sheer nude color with shimmer. I do like it even though i wish it was a bit more pigmented. I have to apply several coats to make it "nude" colored.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Ugh!! This stuff is so goopy and sticky I could barely spread it on my lips evenly. And then it gums up on my lips where they meet and looks real gross. I'll admit the color is nice, but the formula stinks.

Im a LLL Asian girl (MAC C2 BB sand) and this made my lips look pearly white! Ghastly!! Maybe it's just me but I so wanted to love this! Why does it work for everyone else? :(

on 1/6/2003 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great lookalike for MAC c-thru lipglass, probably the closest I've found by far. And for only about $5 a pop, much cheaper too! Hoorah! :)

on 8/8/2002 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love love love this! I am a huge nude, J.Lo-ish lip addict, so when this caught my eye at Walmart, I had to have it! I can't believe I haven't noticed this shade before. This was my first Lip Polish, so I was a little hesitant at what the consistancy and smell might be. But I am pleasantly surprised - no smell and a thick, not too sticky consistancy. The color is gorgeous - an opaque goldish beige. This will definitely become a staple in my makeup bag. Major rave!