Maybelline Lip Polish in Flesh Light

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

3.3

this is as close to perfect as a lip color i have found. the only thing that i dont like is that sometimes it doesnt show up well. and looks just kind of clear. and it doesnt last as long as i would like , HOWEVER this is the only thing that i have found that can give me a nude lip. my lips are very very pigmented and this actually helps to cover that up. probably not good for those with already light lips, but works great for me! UPDATE: This became messy after 2 weeks use it was pretty gross!

on 4/24/2003 3:49:00 PM

I was hoping to kill my lemming for NARS lipgloss in 'Chelsea Girls' by purchasing this. It gets an extra lippie because it IS workable, but it doesn't produce the desired effect. If worn extremely sheer, it's oooook, but if worn like a regular lipgloss, it will look like sh*t on anyone. It's frosty unnatural ass (to steal from my favorite MUA'er, Calamity). (sigh) Now I have to get Chelsea Girls for $20, boo.

This is very similar to MAC's C-Thru. It is a sheer nude color with shimmer. I do like it even though i wish it was a bit more pigmented. I have to apply several coats to make it "nude" colored.

on 8/8/2002 5:53:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love love love this! I am a huge nude, J.Lo-ish lip addict, so when this caught my eye at Walmart, I had to have it! I can't believe I haven't noticed this shade before. This was my first Lip Polish, so I was a little hesitant at what the consistancy and smell might be. But I am pleasantly surprised - no smell and a thick, not too sticky consistancy. The color is gorgeous - an opaque goldish beige. This will definitely become a staple in my makeup bag. Major rave!