Marilyn Miglin Pyjama Lily

3.2

on 11/22/2016 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

My lovely sweet daughter bought this for me. 😅 Pyjama Lily is powdery in a unique way. I personally have never smelled anything like it. That by itself is exciting to me. I have some modern perfumes and some older styles. This lays somewhere in between. It is neither vintage-y or ultra modern/mainstream. I suppose the african Pyjama Lily is the reason. It is probably not in many fragrances one would find out in stores today. This is the beauty of Marilyn Miglin! Unique, genuine perfect!
Edit: This has become one of my favorite scents that I own (I have lots)! It is pure quality!!! The scent stays all day and just gets better and better!!!!

on 8/27/2016 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't like this fragrance on me at all. Perhaps someone else would be better off with the perfume. It did nothing for me at all. Beautiful bottle and packaging but, unfortunately, this has a scent that does not appeal to me.

on 8/21/2016 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Maybe they have reformulated, but I don't get the powdery notes reported by the previous reviewers; but then powdery means different things to different people.

Pyjama Lily is quite fruity to me. It has a strong apricot sweetness, probably from osmanthus or possibly freesia. After smelling this on my skin all day, I kept being reminded of something else I love, and then I had it: Serge Lutens Daim Blond! It comes from the apricot, of course. Pyjama Lily doesn't have the strong leather note, and is grounded in amber, instead.

Truly lovely in an autumnal, golden, dried fruit sort of way and it is long lasting.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Pyjama Lily was too sweet and powdery for my fragrance taste.

It reminded me alot of Chantilly, an older scent that a family member wore years ago.

The bottle is pretty though.

on 7/11/2008 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Very unusual scent that is quite unique. It does have a very expensive powdery scent that is very sexy and feminine. Would recommend for the mature 30+ woman.

Popular Fragrances