Nude Skincare Cleansing Milk

No Image

3.7

on 4/12/2009 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I've been a longtime devotee of Dr.Hauschka cleansing milk - lately my skin has been feeling drier than normal, so I decided to try this product in its place since it's alcohol free. I tend to stick to "natural"/organic brands because I experience less irritation. Nude Skincare's cleansing milk is much better than the cleansing oil which I sampled last year. Better makeup removal, no film left over, and my skin feels comfortable and refreshed after cleansing. Scent is tolerable - a mix of plastic and something woodsy. I have one complaint which lowers my rating --- apart from the high price tag, this cleanser is not good to use around the eyes - it stings if I happen to get it anywhere near my tear ducts or waterline.

on 2/20/2009 12:45:00 PM

I don't know how I happened upon this cleanser, but I went into a Sephora store and requested samples. I wasn't really expecting much from this cleanser. I have a VERY hard time with cleansers - the gel/foaming cleansers seem to strip my skin too much, while the creamy/lotion cleansers seem to leave my skin with a residue and feeling greasy (almost like you just can't get that last little bit off of your face).

Well, I tried this cleanser for the first time at night - MAKEUP REMOVAL!! I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup. I immediately noticed more makeup on my washcloth than with my previous cleanser, meaning, of course, that this cleanser was removing my makeup better than my previous cleanser.

Ok, with *that* said...AFTER washing my face, it felt so soft!! Not tight or dry at all!!

on 8/25/2008 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought the full-size bottle of this from Harvey Nichols just after the brand launched. It lasted about 4 months as you don't need much product. As a cleanser it is okay, nothing special - it didn't do much for my skin, but it didn't irritate or break me out either. It is a good, creamy milk consistency, that rinses off well with water. At 22 for 200ml, it is a bit expensive, and I would not repurchase as it is average cleanser.