Inglot Liquid Eyeliner

Liquid EyelinerLiquid Eyeliner

3.1

on 11/16/2016 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I think I got too used to NYX eyeliners that never smudge on me. This eyeliner smudged SO FAST on me. I have super oily eyelids but still, it was pretty bad. I did like the opaqueness though and I'll still use it with some eye primer underneath.

on 10/4/2016 2:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It's a real shame about this eyeliner that the lasting power isn't the greatest. I bought a dark blue shade (30?) and it was just the colour I was looking for. Application was the easiest I've ever had for an eyeliner (I normally buy felt tip ones and regret it, but this one has little hairs). The colour complimented by brown eyes well. I had to apply more than one coat though for full opacity - the formula is surprisingly super wet! If you shake the bottle you can hear the product splish sploshing inside (something I've never witnessed before with a liquid liner).

That's about where the good stuff ends - it bled a little where I did my wing but nothing too major. I had it on roughly 7 hours the first time I tried it, and at the end of it my wing was obliterated and I had a few flakes on my under-eyes and glasses. It held up reasonably well on the actual eyelid, though, I'll give it that.

The flaking doesn't really bother me, but there's nothing I hate more than eyeliner fading away. Particularly the wing!

I'm thankful it didn't turn out as bad for me as it did for the other reviewers here. However, I paid 23 dollars for this sub-par product and now I'm quite limited as to when I can wear it (for a short party or when I only have a few classes in a day, I guess). Overall it's not completely terrible but for what you get considering the price I sure as hell would not recommend and certainly not repurchase. You'd be better off with something from the drugstore. At least if it's not that good you didn't blow a lot of money on it.

And for the record, my HG liquid liner is by KIKO (precision liner). And guess what? The price was practically a quarter of this one - yup, 5 and a half dollars.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

No staying power whatsoever. Not waterproof, not smudgeproof, not flakeproof. These actually invent a whole new method of disappearing: Pure evaporation. They just disappear off your lids, without leaving a trace. I can't even find any flakes or specks on my face. Just missing liner. Where did it go?

Who cares. Not buying ever again. Pity, because the color is gorgeous and the application effortless. But we buy makeup for the end result, and not the act of applying. Fail.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I want to complain regarding my purchase of Inglot Liquid Eyeliner from Pacific Mall, Subhash Nagar., Delhi.
It was completely different what the representative demonstrated. The eyeliner is total watery, so much that the eyeliner ink was falling onto my clothes .
And when i went to return the product , they totally denied and my whole purchase of 900 INR is totally wasted .

I have this liquid eyeliner in shades 33 and 34 and had the same issues with both. When I first used these liners, they were super watery and bled everywhere and didn't look anything like the colour on the website. I found I had to stick a toothpick into the little tube and wiggle it around to release the ball bearing and then shake it up loads. After I'd done that, they both perform brilliantly, although it is annoying that I needed to do this for both shades and suggests it's an issue with the liners as a whole and not just one dud.

Shade 33 is a beautiful springy grass green and shade 34 is a really deep metallic emerald. The brush on this liquid eyeliner is small and flexible and the light liquid texture makes it easy to draw a precise line. Once on, they wear all day and don't crack, smudge or fade. Shade 33 does stain my eyelids a little. I do feel the price is a little steep for the relatively basic packaging. I do still really love these liners and the fact that they come in such fun colours!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This was horrible. I mean horrible!!! I bought the purple color and I was very excited about it. However, within an hour at most, it just crumbled and disappeared. It was so bad! Don't buy this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

My mother only wears liquid eyeliner (she had a rough time using pencils with hard contact lenses) so they have always been on my beauty radar. Tried them all over the years. Wow. This was phenomenally bad. Application was lovely. The brush was very thin (maybe a touch too long) but it dried very quickly. However, the wear was awful. Never have I had a liquid liner flake off and that's exactly what happened. I wore it for 9 hours and when I went to remove it, it flaked and the liner itself was patchy. Crazy bad. However it did remove easy so that's something. It's a shame because I really liked the color (#29) which is a dark red plum.

on 5/18/2012 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Got this is #28, a slightly shimmery dark purple shade. It goes on smoothly, is easy to apply, and the brush works well for thin and thick application. It lasts all day, even though it isn't waterproof. The ONLY bummer is that it slightly stains my eyelids so I have to scrub pretty hard to get it all off, and that's over primer and eyeshadow. I would definitely by this and other shades again.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Flakes right off. This is horrible.

on 5/23/2013 12:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Beware this product is really bad!, it flakes off straight away, there not much to say its such poor quality. The packaging is sleek and nice the brush is great and accurate. But as far as the actual product goes dont waste your $$$