Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15
Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

3.4

Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Squalane, Honey, Pectin, Lecithin, C20-22 Alcohols, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Oligopeptide-10, Silica, Betaine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethoxydiglycol, Xanthan Gum, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Triethanolamine, Triethoxy Caprylylsilane, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan Laurate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tetrasodium EDTA. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: 7.0% Octinoxate (2-Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate), 2.9% Zinc Oxide

on 1/4/2013 6:04:00 PM

Awful. The coverage was very sheer and had a dewy finish. It wasn't so bad until I realized this product was breaking me out! It also dried out my skin horribly.? I talked to a lady working at a Chanel counter and she told me that smashbox was stage makeup and that she had a similar reaction to one of their products. I gave it to my little sister though and she loves it and hasn't had any problems... It just didn't work well with my skin.

on 7/3/2012 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Absolutely love this stuff! For me it is a proper TM. Some ppl seem to expect a tinted moisturizer to more foundation-like and some are. If I wanted foundation I would use it. I find this to be perfect in that it is very creamy and moisturizing and it covers just enough and not too much. It even out my skin, leaves me glowy, and feels great on.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I didnt really care for this. I know its just a moisturizer but it didnt cover ANYTHING. I couldve applied a normal white moisturizer. It felt a bit oily and weird to me. Wont repurchase.

on 4/18/2011 10:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

After hearing mixed reviews on this i wanted to try it out for myself. This TM needs to be carefully blended. When i think of tinted moisturizers i think of something quick i can slap on my face and head out the door in no time. This TM takes time to blend especially if like me, you have fair skin, the shade 'fair' was too yellow\dark. However this did moiturize my face and gave me a nice glow. I use my foundation brush with this product and after careful blending looked good. It is important to apply this in natural light. i would repurchase this product beause i think it makes a good foundation for me in the summer when i get more colour to my skin and dont want a heavy foundation.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

great coverage for a tinted moisturizer.it also gives a soft, almost dewey finish!

on 2/15/2011 5:30:00 PM

I was excited to find this tinted moisturizer, as I can rarely find one pale enough to match me. I purchased it in Fair. It blends in well, doesn't turn orange, and doesn't break me out. The bad side is that it turns my usually super dry skin into an oily mess until I apply powder on top. The other thing I dislike is how it separates- the oil comes out first when you squeeze it unless you shake it up a bit first.

This product is the best tinted moisturizer I've tried. It provides just enough coverage without looking valet or bad or anything. That being said I don't think I would buy this again because it made me break out, not sure what ingredient it was that caused the breakouts but it was big cystic acne that I never get so it's dissapointing bur true.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This product to me is like putting on a new set of skin. I am a professional makeup artist, and have used many products like these, and this one is my top pick. I feel its blends very smoothly, and dosnt feel greasy. Just makes me hydrated, ad evened out perfectly. I dont think it makes me feel oily at all. It just gives you a nice dewy look. This is great for all year round. Highly suggest this product! Also check out smashbox halo perfecting powder. : )

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Iwnted o buy tinte moisterier that is lighter than my skin tone so I can brighten my face without looking like I am wearing a color that is too light for me. I am an NC35 and I got this in the shade Fair. When I put it on it does brighten my face and it does look natural and like I have nothing on. Some foundations make me flake around my nose and I don't know if it is dryness or sensitivity but this product did that to me, it happened only twice but I don't use it every day and the flakeyness happened after using daily for a while. So if I use it once in a while it is fine but not daily, also it says oil free but sometimes when I open it oil comes out before the foundation and I have to shake it very well before using it cause it does seperate. I prefer the benefit tinted moisterizer and I'm already trying to give this away cause its not really a favorit and to me the cons are more than the pros. It is more like a moisterizer that gives some glow and would irritate the sides of my nose if i use it too long, it might work better for oily skin.

on 11/16/2010 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I bought this tm on a whim just to try something different. The coverage of this is VERY sheer almost like you appplied nothing to your face but because I dont have much to cover it didnt bother me. What I did like about this is that it gave me a slight glow without looking oily so thats a plus. However after using this for a about 2 weeks my face started to break out which never happens to me so I had to return it. For reference I am between a nc45-50 and i had this in the shade medium.