SinfulColors Satin

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/6/2015 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this nail polish. The biggest reason I fell in love is the price. $1.00 at Christmas tree shops and other stores from Wal-mart to Target to CVS or Walgreens around $4.00. The color called Satin is a perfect natural color that matches my light skin tone. It has a subtle light shine to it, this does not have a matte finish but it is not sparkly either. The color is perfect for every day casual wear. The product is solid. It really protects the nail bed and does not chip the way other polishes can. This product lasts 5 to 6 days without a chip. One coat is not enough, you need at least 3 coats. And be prepared to wait for the layers to dry. This does not dry fast. Slow but steady wins this race. It does not come off easy, you may have to scrub a bit with nail polish remover. My biggest factor for liking this nail polish brand is the price. A great treat under $5.00 with some fun colors.
I have also tried Mardi Gras (perfect coral for summer) Pink Forever, #920 (a neon pink) Captivate me, (wine) Let's Talk (deep blue purple) Gogo girl (red color) Let me go (light soft purple) Charge it up (Blue) Easy going (pink based light barely there white color) and Deep Berry red (my winter color)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this color! It's a great nude. It comes on sheer, but you can cover up the nail with a few more swipes and you're good!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really liking this shade. It's about a shade lighter than my skin-tone so it shows up nicely without washing me out. The colour is a medium beige with some gold/silver shimmer. The formula is smooth and applies easily without streaking. Two coats is all that is needed from this shade and it lasts very well without a top-coat (almost one week without chipping).

on 11/24/2008 5:18:00 PM

My dream nude color. It can be a bit streaky and see-through at first, but a second layer can handle it. I LOVE IT.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Beautiful color. I love wearing neutrals on my nails, this is perfect. I also like to wear OPI bubble bath, Sinful glass pink and Revlon pink blush. This is my new favorite.

It looks so natural, not brownish. I thought it would turn out chalky and tinted coffee looking on me - I'm cool with pale skin - and it looks like a fleshy nude that is perfect. I imagine it would work at all skin tones.

I used Rimmel's Strong Base as well as 60 second top coat with two coats on Satin in between. My nails look smooth, shiny and like I paid someone a lot more than $1.99 to do my nails!

on 8/18/2008 1:59:00 PM

I love this color! Wears like expensive nail polish but has a great price of $1.99 at Walgreens. Perfect beige!

on 7/18/2008 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is EXACTLY the nude shade I was dreaming of. Not sheer, but not overly tinted and brown. The shade is extremely flattering for a toned down look, while still allowing you to look like you put some effort into your look. HOLY GRAIL for me, and I picked it up at Walgreens for $1.99. These wear like expensive polishes at a fraction of the price. Even the bottles look nice.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Sinful brand nail polish. I think it wears well - long lasting, virtually no chips even after a week or longer - and I have completely stopped buying any other brand of nail polish. I absolutley LOVE this color "Satin" ... let me say, though, it is very ugly and boring in the bottle - but don't let that turn you off from buying. I have looked for years for the perfect beige/flesh with just a bit of zing and this is hands down the perfect nudish/beige ... it has just the teeniest bit of sparkle and it is such an interesting color when you really look at it, especially in the sunlight. I love love love this and if I had to pick one color for rest of my life, this would be it. Very cheap - sometimes you can get (I think) 2 for 3.00 at Walgreens. A++

on 7/3/2008 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a pretty neutral, nude-beige color. It's got a slight sparkle to it, but you can only tell if you stare at it. It's very sheer, so I can see why the other reviewer described it as streaky with just one coat on. Three coats are enough to put color and shine on the nail, and still be able to see the nail underneath. For my CCC complexion, it is an absolute compliment and very business appropriate.

on 6/15/2008 10:22:00 PM

This is the most boring of all Sinful colors, a sheer beige. It looks good with my pale, warm coloring, but could work for many skintones, as it seems neutral. The formula is a bit streaky and not the easiest to work with. I did 2 coats and it was just barely even. 3 might give you opaque coverage. Lasting power was okay, no major chips for the 3 days I wore it, just wear at tips. I'd buy this again because Sinfuls are cheap, this is a good color for me, and good beiges are hard to find in d/s.

Popular Polishes