100 Percent Pure Fruit pigmented lip gloss - Sheer strawberry

No Title

4.5

Not tested on animals

on 5/5/2015 6:46:00 PM

This is my HG lip gloss! It gives me just bitten red but not too red lips. My forever-dry lips are always moisturized with this lip gloss and I have a few so that it is always in my reach. For the price and peace of mind ingredients, I think this is an outstanding lip gloss for me! Can't live without it!!

on 11/2/2011 4:19:00 AM

I have it in Naked. Can't live without it. At first I was disappointed: it was way too sheer, weird consistency and not very comfortable applicator+hard to get out from the bottle.
But when I got used to the consistency, I actually loved how thick and yet light it is. The color is amazing: pink nude, very natural yet makes my lips look amazing! Very moisturizing, even for chapped lips. Sometimes I don't use a lip balm underneath.
Wish it was a little easier to get out from the tube and that the wand was better..but I will definitely repurchase and hope they never discontinue the color.

on 2/13/2009 11:49:00 PM

I happen to love this gloss. No, it is not darkly pigmented; it is "sheer." All of the 100% Pure glosses are very moisturizing (mostly vit. E), with a nice shine to them. Sometimes, I'll put some of this gloss on when my lips are dry, because it works better for chapped lips than most balms! I would prefer that they came in different packaging (I hate doe-foot applicators for gloss), but I know QVC sells the brush version, which some people might prefer. I don't find them sticky at all, and they don't smell or taste bad. It's the only gloss I actually enjoy wearing. That's worth 5 lippies, in my opinion.

on 5/20/2008 1:50:00 PM

This lip balm is very light feeling on your lips, you can't feel it at all. I was expecting a more darker color, but it was very sheer. You have to reapply a lot of this gloss in order to get any color. The scent is barely noticeable and the taste as well. Overall, I really was expecting more from it and was a bit disappointed. This gloss is nothing special and it doesn't wow. Some positives, I would use this on top of your lipstick if you want a bit of shine, it's inexpensive and 100% natural.