Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]
UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+ PA+++ [REFORMULATED 2014]

4.1

BHT

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the new reformulated one with SPF++++ (4+). I bought this product off Amazon (just like all my other Japanese skincare) at a decent price - better than American sunscreens. This sunscreen is meant for outdoor use when going in the sun for prolonged periods. I don't think it was made for water sports as it was not advertised to be waterproof. Like the picture, it comes in a thin blue plastic somewhat squirt bottle. The spout is thin so you won't accidentally pour out too much, although the product itself is thin and runny so if you squirt hard, too much might come out. It is white and thin so it spread easily, which I like. However, if you are dark, it can leave a white cast unless you spread it well and rub it in the skin. It works well for my NC30 skin tone. It is matte once dried onto the face. Almost feels like a primer after application. Leaves my skin feeling smooth and can apply makeup over it without feeling flaky or any pilling. Have already repurchased a few times and will continue to purchase even though I try so many Japanese sunscreens :)

Pros: I haveo oily skin thus I love the after application matte finish. Easy to spread the product around my face which is good, this way I don't have to tug on my skin and cause wrinkles in the long run.

Cons: For 15ml I paid about 15SGD, which make it $1 per ml, expensive in my opinion.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is a very good sunscreen - it is water resistant and also controls oil. I have very oily skin but when i use this, it dries to a matte finish and controlled my oils fairly well throughout the day. However, it is so 'resistant' that it is really difficult to remove from my face! I tried using makeup removing cleansers and cleansing water but i could still feel a layer of it on my skin. It is probably because of the all silicons in it, and it'd cause breakouts! I am so irritated by it every time i have to remove my makeup at the end of the day - everything comes off, including my waterproof eyeliner, except for this sunscreen! It does have good points, such as the natural-no-white-cast finish and milky texture that can be spreaded on the skin easily, but i cannot stand it when i can't remove it!

My review is for the white bottle. Short verdict: hate!

First of all, the price is big considering how tiny the product is.

I took it with me on a one week holiday on an island, and within 2 days, not only was my face irritated and full of red dots, some pimples, some itchy rash, but I also got sunburned.

Yes it feels great, very thin and silicone-y, upon application, but that's about it. I don't know how it is under makeup because I didn't try that one, but on its own, clearly it wasn't good.

Now I should mention none of the Asian makeup/skin care agrees with my body, but I was hoping this would be an exception - it wasn't.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the WHITE bottle -- Product description: Superior lightweight UV block for face, Matte Effect. Provides long-lasting UV protection of SPF50+/ PA+++. It has an ultra light, non-sticky texture. Also an ideal makeup base, it contains Sebum-absorbing powder to give you that matte look and keep skin shine-free.

I bought this on eBay for around USD$12. It comes in a 30mL bottle. If you're someone who uses sunblock religiously, it seems kind of pricey for such a small amount.

It contains physical sunblock ingredients (titanium dioxide/zinc oxide). "Milk" is a very accurate name -- it's very watery. It's white and runny, like milk (maybe a bit more viscous). It doesn't have as strong a "sunblock smell" as other ones I've tried. You have to shake the bottle before you dispense it (there's a little marble inside), and the small tapered opening makes it easy to control how much product comes out.

The texture is very nice, and I can see why Biore claims that is doubles as a makeup base; this has a lot of silicones, so it spreads easily and leaves the skin with a very soft, velvety finish. This is supposed to be a good sunscreen for oil control. It doesn't highlight any dry patches and it doesn't feel greasy. It feels very lightweight.

I loved the way it felt, and thought it offered a decent level of sun protection, but after the first few times of using this, my skin was breaking out. My pores were clogging and I was getting those annoying little hard bumps on my forehead and cheeks. I've stopped using this product a few days ago, and no new pimples have formed.

It's a shame because the formula is quite nice and I liked that it doubled as a primer. But my skin could not handle the silicones. I would not repurchase.

If you have oily skin, are looking for a physical sunblock, and aren't sensitive to silicones you may like this. Drier skin types may prefer the purple version (Moist).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I hate this stuff with a passion. I have really sensitive, clog-prone skin and thought this will be good to control oil. I put a small amount of this sunscreen on and my face IMMEDIATELY felt tight and uncomfortable, and somewhat itchy...I think its the alcohol content :( Even worse, when I removed it after just 12 hours or so, I have pimples all over my face.

will stick to blot powders for oil control.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have normal to dry skin, so I wasn't sure how well this would work since it's known to work well for oily skin. Overall, it didn't dry my skin out too much. It does smell very strongly of alcohol, and it does leave this slippery, silicone finish on the face. I didn't mind the feeling, but I couldn't put it on my eyelids without it destroying my eye makeup. It would completely obliterate my eye primer and dissolve away my eye shadow. I will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I had high hopes for this product (i have the white bottle), because it has such hype all over the internet. I read in many reviews that it was heavy duty for oily skins, so i decided to give it a try.

I paid around 8-9 euros for a 30ml tube. Althought it's a standard size for many beauty products, i think the package is really tiny. But for the price, i don't think it's that bad.

I ordered it on ebay, and took around 2 weeks to be delivered. I've been using it everyday for the past couple of months.

It's white and very liquid. You can smell the alcohol a lot, and alcohol in face products is something that bothers me, but it was expected... i just wanted to see if this product was that much effective with oil control.

I usually take a few drops on my fingers and then apply all over my face, concentrated on the most oily areas. It's very easily spread and the skin turns mate instantly. The feeling is very velvety and soft, like a primer. I don't see any white cast, but i only apply a small amount.

The oil control it's not awesome and mind blowing, it's just ok. It's better with this product than using nothing at all...

Although i was skeptical about the bad effects that the alcohol and other ingredients might have on my skin (i have acne prone sensitive skin, that breakout very easily), i didn't experience any breakouts from using this product, i just make sure to remove it very well at night.

I was expecting more from this, so i'm not buying again. Still searching for my HG suncreen.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a great mattifier and base for makeup. I don't like way it makes my skin feel alone though. It has a velvety feel and I can constantly "feel" it on my skin, like a soft velvety annoying mask. It's a good sunscreen but i never reach for it because of that feeling on my skin.

This is a truly matte sunscreen. One could probably apply half the bottle at one go and it still wouldn't look greasy. But it just doesn't work for me even though I have oily skin.

Firstly there is a slight white cast and being a guy having a white cast face when appearing in pictures and bright sunlight environments just makes thing a bit awkward. friends (especially females one keep asking me why my face looks so white.

Secondly this sunscreen is very hard to remove completely. I normally use a cleansing oil followed by foaming cleanser but sometimes I still can feel a slight layer of the sunscreen on my face. I think I developed some breakouts due to this sunscreen.

As a result I now hardly use this sunscreen anymore and I'm opting for the less matte Senka sunscreen instead as it is removable with regular cleansers.

I have also used the Perfect Milk (blue) sunscreen for face and body. it is less matte than Perfect Face but it is lighter. A good sunscreen nonetheless and I prefer it over Perfect Face but for everyday use, again I prefer something less water n sweat resistant n removable with regular cleansers. The Perfect Milk removes more easily than the Perfect Face.