Garnier Fructis Color Shield Leave-in Conditioning Cream

Garnier Fructis Color Shield Leave-in Conditioning Cream

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

PROS: Maybe this works for some? Inexpensive.

CONS: Weird smell. Doesn't work very well. Just weighs my fine hair down.

ALTERNATES: I prefer Aussie spray detangler or even the Tresemme Anti-Sponge combing cream. For curls, I prefer Pantene's Pro-V detangler for curly hair.

**********There's another review for this with the product name spelled correctly. May have more reviews there.************

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I dye my hair almost every month and the ends were getting damaged. My hair feels much softer and smells yummy if I apply out of the shower and air-dry. On dry hair though, the conditioner feels a little gross and gooey before it absorbs. I would recommend for anyone who likes having soft and delicious smelling hair on a daily basis.

This is a good value! It smells nice, and it's not too heavy. I use this most in the winter, when my hair gets dry and frizzy. It's a nice boost for softness.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Smells wonderful (fresh and fruity). Very lightweight for my fine/medium color-treated hair. My hair is stick straight and not frizzy, so I don't think this would be heavy enough to tame the frizzies. Will definitely re-purchase if I ever run out (you get a large amount for such a low price).

I just bought this today. I was looking for a leave in conditioner for my dry frizzy hair. I couldn't find what I was looking for so I asked the sales lady and she immediately pointed me out to this - saying it was a very popular product and a lot of people come in for it. It was really cheap, too. Seeing that it has a color shield is even better. The scent is really nice - a perfumey plant smell is the only way I can describe it. It's seems to be very light and sinks right in. So, I will give it a try and see how it works. I 'll be back to for an update...
Okay Update: what was I thinking? :0I Becasue this stuff sinks in, it doesn't really give a barrier shield to keep the moisture in..(something I desperately need) After a few hours my hair is back to is frizzy self. Not what I'm looking for.