Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20

Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20

4.6

Active Ingredients - Titanium Dioxide 11.70 %, Octinoxate (Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate) 6.00%, Oxybenzone (Benzophenone-3) 2.00%. Other Ingredients - Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Ethylene/ Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Dimethicone, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Stearic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Alumina, Dimethicone/ PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Magnesium Myristate, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, C9-13 Fluoroalcohol, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water, Aluminum Hydroxide, Parfum, Butylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Phosphoric Acid, Aluminum Dimyristate, Dipropylene Glycol, Spirea Ulmaria Extract, Eugenol, Carbomer, Algin, Tocopherol, Acacia Senegal, Sodium Stearate, Atelocollagen, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, BHT, Sodium Citratrate, Limonene, Citronellol, Serine, Sodium Chloride. /- Barium Sulfate, Silica, CI 77891, CI 77491-CI 77499-CI 77492, CI 77007, CI 19140, CI 77742, CI 77510, CI 75470, CI 77289, CI 77288.

on 5/2/2012 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

Warm deep colors that are insanely pigmented! I use the 2 darkest colors from morning to night in different ways and it gives me a believable glow without looking cheaply orange.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

OMG I have both the Honey matte and Amber matte and they are soooo gorgeous and MATTE. the honey matte is a bit more ashy and nice for contouring and the Amber matte is a bit more peachy so i just use it as a blush/ bronzer...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Very friendly Dior SA applied color 002 all over my face, neck and around my cheeks with a fluffy brush. It gave me a beautiful natural glow even though it doesn't have any shimmer and looked great as a blush. But since I wanted something a little darker for contouring and to use for summer, I purchased 003 Amber Matte. It definitely not too dark for winter, gives me beautiful matte finish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

OMG! I love this bronzer so much! I don't really use bronzers because I tan very easily, but because I have been embracing my tan lately, I wanted to try something that would neutrally warm up my cheeks, give me a nice warm glow (but without the sparkles) and that I could also use as a contour in the winter- and so I did a little research on recommended matte bronzers. I found some positive reviews on this bronzer as well as other ones, but I decided to try this one first. So glad I did. Its hard for me to find a bronzer during the summer time because I can get very dark (NC40-45 in summer) and most bronzers either oxidize in a weird orange color, look too ashy, or blend in too well with my skin. I am currently an NC42 and I got this one in Spicy Tan 004. It gives me just the right amount of color. A bit steep on the price range, but it is so worth it. It lasts the whole day and doesn't oxidize.

on 6/13/2011 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This bronzer is amazing!I have it in the lightest shade - Healthy Matte and I can use it all over the year! In winter for countouring and in summer as an all-over powder.
Pros -
1) It stays all day
2) It doesn't dry my skin (I have dry skinn all year-round)
3) It looks amazing on skin!
4) The product is very long-lasting.
Cons -
None

Overall -Amazing product, would definetly buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is likely to become my HG bronzer. It's very finely milled and it's not too orange/dark for my fair skin with pink undertones (I have it in healthy matte 001 - the lightest shade). And it's matte! Not that it's keeping my oilies at bay, but I didn't buy it for that purpose. At first I really wanted to buy Dior Aurora but it has way too much shimmer to my liking - having oily skin I am not looking for shimmery finish. I use it for both contouring and all-over tan (including my neck). It's very easy to blend and it stays on the whole day even though my skin is quite oily and I have troubles with foundation/powder/blush actually still being there by the end of the day. This one has a very good staying power and so far no breakouts (have been using it for 3 weeks). I am impressed! One lippie off for packaging - how come there is no brush to it? I normally don't use these brushes anyway but just a minor point :-)

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I have this in shade 2, my skin is between NC25 to 30. I normally like to use bronzers for contouring only. I am afraid of putting it all over becos if it oxidizes (happens so often with my oily skin and other bronzers), I will go all orange like oompa loompa. So far (1 week of daily use), I did not notice it going orange, so great. As contour powder, the pigmentation is light enough (not sheer, just light) for me to control the intensity very easily. There are some bronzers, that looks muddy once you start to build intensity, but with this, no muddy look at all. It blends soooo nicely, no streaky look, and the color really does give me a natural tan or shadow look (sorry if this does not make sense, I mean the shadow below my cheek bones so to make my cheeks less fat). PLUS there is no schimmer or glitter, so I really can build this up without looking overly shiny. It is a really lovely powder, but seriously expensive (I paid 44Euros). I am enjoying every application, but I think I won't rebuy anytime soon because this one is gonna last me ages.

on 5/3/2011 11:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

if your fair like me and find it hard wearing Bronzer then you should really try this out.........i wear honey matt it looks so natural lasts all day it as a spf of 20 so it's great for the summer and belive it or not this does a better job of keeping my t-zone oil free then any blotting papers or any powders i have ever found. it's very expensive for me but it's worth saving for :)

on 3/29/2011 4:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I'm about an N10-15 and I have this in Healthy Matte (the lightest shade) and I really feel this is a great match. Doesn't turn me orange, it's the perfect shade for porcelain skin like mine. Very finely milled and easily blended, I use it as a light contour. The packaging feels nice and sturdy. Highly recommend!

on 3/28/2011 9:47:00 PM

I wear this in Honey Matte and it's perfect for contouring my face. It doesn't have any shimmer and doesn't look orange at all.