3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 days ago

I am on my 2nd bottle - basically use it as a leave-in conditioner and top off with a bit of squalane or hemi squa to finish. It makes my dry, fine curly hair look good. The other plus is it is the only conditioner I found doesn't give me pimples along my cheeks when my hair brushes it. It is safe for fungal acne. I got that since having an IUD (since removed) years ago and even hair products can make it come on. I have some leave in conditioners that hairdressers had recommended and sold to me but none of them work as well as this. I used to use a Dove one for the purpose but that I noticed was causing breakage. It also was not safe for f.a. as I noticed the breakouts come on and went through 2 weeks of green masks and whatever else (BHA sulfur etc) every day to curb it. Thankfully this is a cheap-o that doesn't exacerbate anything so my skin remains relatively clear except for make up-related irritation. This really works well for me. I use their shampoo+conditioner bottle as well, to wash twice in a row, then dry a little and use this as a leave in.

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

10 months ago

I have a lot of fine/medium straight hair with ends prone to dryness. I absolutely love the smell of this, and it made my hair shiny, soft, and healthy looking The scent is so nice that a bee kept trying to land in my hair today lol. It also detangled well so I could comb through easily after a shower, which probably helped with breakage. My hairdresser even commented that my hair had grown a ton and looked really healthy :) I took one lippie off since I noticed my hair getting static easily in drier months, and I got small knots a couple of times (they were the type that you just cannot comb out, so you end up tearing out hair). My hair is strong and extremely healthy virgin hair, so overall the knots weren't a deal breaker since they were rare. For my hair, I'd consider using this again in humid spring and summer months so I can avoid static. I also tried shaving with it and found that it worked okay, but my legs need more moisture. It's a great value since you can buy huge 29 oz. bottles at Walmart for around $7, which is perfect when you're low on cash.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

I use it to shave and it works great for that. I do not use in my hair because it makes it super greasy and leaves a film, dimethicone.. but perfect for shaving

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

My hair needs a lot of moisture as it is curly and very dry. It is also very coarse. I didn’t feel that this product delivered the required amount of moisture. It made my hair hard and difficult to work with. I would not recommend this product to people with very curly hair, especially those who (like me) are too lazy to straighten it. It might me better suited to people with straight hair.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrunette

2 years ago

I tried a sample of this along with the matching shampoo and it was ok. I would definitely use it again if I received it for free, but I don’t think I would purchase it in the future, as I didn’t find it (or the shampoo) particularly hydrating. I would even say that I maybe felt it was a bit drying. I found it took longer to blow dry my hair as well. I find the Suave argan oil conditioner to be much more moisturizing. It did smell nice and the scented actually remained lightly in my hair (which never happens with my hair for some reason). Not a terrible product but not the best.

About reviewer (300 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Makes my hair so soft and smells soooo good! Like jolly ranchers. I’d love to find a cruelty free conditioner that compares but I haven’t yet ;(

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I love this for hydrating!! It gives my hair more moisture than most conditioners I've used. It actually works.. and it's cheap! My hair stylist also has told me that my split ends don't look as bad as they used to and that I've been doing a good job taking care of my hair! The only thing I've changed is using this conditioner... expensive stuff isn't even worth it when u can use this! Edit: I bumped this up to 5 stars because I've tried to use other things just to see how they work in comparison to this and this is still better! I just bought another tube of this stuff... this may be my 5th or 6th tube?! Love it

About reviewer (104 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

Got a sample of this smells strange it washes well, and leaves my hair really soft, but thats the silicons in it.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Nothing special...

About reviewer (981 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

VERY MOISTURIZING VERY THICK SMELLS FANTASTIC MY HAIR IS SOFT AGAIN always make this product forever and ever!!!!!! will repurchase! how is this product so inexpensive!!!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24