1.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

One of the worst Revlon products I have ever used. A fifteen dollar purchase and the texture completely wore off this after three uses. I could have gotten better results scratching my nails on the brick wall of my condo. Please save your money on this one.

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Olive

7 months ago

Useless! It is slightly more rough than a buffer. If you use this to shape your nails or soften sharp snaggy edges, you will be doing the one fingernail for 5 minutes or more. Waste of money.

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Horrible nail file. I broke my Sephora one and just randomly picked one up at the drugstore. This thing was dull after 2-3 weeks and no longer filed anything. What a waste of money.

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

I was SO disappointed with this nail file. I had heard that crystal nail files were much better than metal ones so I gave this a try. After one week, the nail file was SMOOTH and would NO LONGER file my nails at all :( What a waste of money, so sad about this! :(

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

it was good for the first...10 minutes and then the file became smooth! What a waste of $12!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

*WARNING* DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A NAIL FILE.. spent 14 dollars on it at a local drug mart and it was dull after 2 USES. Before this nail file my glass file lasted me over 2 years. This one, not even a week. Step away from this product while you can.. it is an absolute waste of your time

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

8 years ago

I wish i read this review a bit earlier... Anyway i am as well among those disappointed with Revlon glass file. In pas i thought that all of them are good and i thought Revlon will last, but it lasted just two times i used it... Just terrible product ever! Have to try Sephora, as it seems this should be good acording to many reviews..

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is junk junk junk. Wore out after a half dozen uses. Don't buy this product. I loved my other brands of crystal nail files.

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

8 years ago

WORST crystal file EVER! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Used it for the first time and it was so rough it made my nails rigid. Next time I used it it was dull.

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

I wish I read reviews on Makeup Alley before I bough this product. This is the worst crystal nail file I have EVER used. It is very grainy and coarse. The most abrasive emery boards are less damaging to my nails than this nail file. Stay away.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair