Uploaded by swolf123

package quality

price range

Reviews

1 month ago

One of the worst Revlon products I have ever used. A fifteen dollar purchase and the texture completely wore off this after three uses. I could have gotten better results scratching my nails on the brick wall of my condo. Please save your money on this one.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Olive

4 months ago

Useless! It is slightly more rough than a buffer. If you use this to shape your nails or soften sharp snaggy edges, you will be doing the one fingernail for 5 minutes or more. Waste of money.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (225 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromNitala

Oct/08/2016

Horrible nail file. I broke my Sephora one and just randomly picked one up at the drugstore. This thing was dull after 2-3 weeks and no longer filed anything. What a waste of money.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Jul/21/2016

I was SO disappointed with this nail file. I had heard that crystal nail files were much better than metal ones so I gave this a try. After one week, the nail file was SMOOTH and would NO LONGER file my nails at all :( What a waste of money, so sad about this! :(

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Oct/19/2013

it was good for the first...10 minutes and then the file became smooth! What a waste of $12!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

fromilanae

Sep/09/2013

*WARNING* DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A NAIL FILE.. spent 14 dollars on it at a local drug mart and it was dull after 2 USES. Before this nail file my glass file lasted me over 2 years. This one, not even a week. Step away from this product while you can.. it is an absolute waste of your time

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/15/2012

I wish i read this review a bit earlier... Anyway i am as well among those disappointed with Revlon glass file. In pas i thought that all of them are good and i thought Revlon will last, but it lasted just two times i used it... Just terrible product ever! Have to try Sephora, as it seems this should be good acording to many reviews..

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlue

Jan/31/2012

This is junk junk junk. Wore out after a half dozen uses. Don't buy this product. I loved my other brands of crystal nail files.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

fromamko17

Dec/10/2011

WORST crystal file EVER! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Used it for the first time and it was so rough it made my nails rigid. Next time I used it it was dull.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Oct/30/2011

I wish I read reviews on Makeup Alley before I bough this product. This is the worst crystal nail file I have EVER used. It is very grainy and coarse. The most abrasive emery boards are less damaging to my nails than this nail file. Stay away.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair