Filtered by eye Color : Black

4.3

egg whites

on 5/24/2016 11:22:00 AM

I tried this some time before for a short period. Well, I did the peel-off tissue trick and it made my face skin tighter. It kinda helped with blackheads i guess. I tried this for my mild acne all over my face. I didn't see the result probably because I was lazy and I did this for a short time. I'll try again this time!

on 11/14/2014 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

There's no mask in the world that is better than egg white + milk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This egg white mask is AMAZING for my acne-prone skin. The first try cleared and even out my blemishes and the second try helped an enormously painful pimple reduce. It has helped my blackheads and reduced the size of my pores. Be careful not to overuse it though, or else the results won't be the same. Try it once every 2-3 weeks or once/twice a month. Use a moisturizer after you rinse.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I tried this out just this week and I have been breaking out almost every where on my face. I guess it works for some people and not for others and I am the other.

on 10/16/2012 11:44:00 AM

Egg White & Tissues (Ya you saw it right!!)

I just tried egg whites with 2 ply tissue for pore clearing and black heads! OMG ...I saw my white heads and black heads on the tissue after I peeled it off my skin!!

Here's what you need

* Egg white
* 2 ply tissues (normal tissue would do too)

You whip the egg whites and then apply it on your face (leaving the under eye and mouth area). Then put pieces of tissues on the face and then apply the egg whites on the tissues.

Leave it on for 20 minutes and then peel off the tissue and you will get black heads and white heads on your tissue infront of your eyes!!

AMAZING

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I mix a bit of egg whites with freshly used coffee grounds in the morning and leave the mask on my face for 5-10 min. The egg whites brighten my complexion and help clear and shrink pores, while the coffee grounds help de-puff my face when I retain extra water and also double as exfoliating beads when it's time to rinse the mask off. My skin definitely looks and feels smoother and softer after this mask- and it's so cheap and easy to make sinc I make coffee every morning and have eggs in the fridge anyway. I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've tried this and really love it! this is my favorite mask after the honey mask. This mask has tighten effect for my skin and visible pores around the nose and cheek getting smaller. after using the egg white, I use the yolk too for natural moisturizer. And I mixed the leftover yolk with 1 teaspoon of EVOO + 1 tbs of coconut oil for hair mask, and it works amazing!!! my hair feels soft and shiny.

Note: It could be messy and the smell of the egg can be bother..but if you are DIY person, it doesn't bother at all :)

on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

on 7/20/2009 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

so im the second to review this fantastic gift of nature..egg whites makes great face mask..i like to use it alone on my nose or even the whole face..how do i do it?1st steam my face..then i apply it with a mask brush to get an even application,working on one part at one time..then i will put a ply of tissue paper..after it is a bit dry,i will layer another layer of egg whites all over and put another ply of tissue paper..wait till dry..once it dries,i will pull out the mask slowly from top to bottom..u will see a lot of dirt,blackheads,whiteheads being pulled off your skin..this will reduce breakouts,soothes the skin,brighten up your complexion..i do this at least once a week..the best inexpensive treatment..=)