Uploaded by MissAwesome

price range

Reviews

Jun/22/2016

Egg white, milk and tumeric <3

0 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

May/24/2016

I tried this some time before for a short period. Well, I did the peel-off tissue trick and it made my face skin tighter. It kinda helped with blackheads i guess. I tried this for my mild acne all over my face. I didn't see the result probably because I was lazy and I did this for a short time. I'll try again this time!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

EyesBlack

Apr/07/2016

Makes your skin glowy and lifted, helps with acne and redness. :)

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Jun/10/2015

I loveeee egg whites on my face my skin always looks so nice afterwards. But ive been hearing some people say it may not be good for your face but i think it makes my face soo nice.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

Dec/21/2014

I'm pregnant and my skin has gone bonkers with hormonal acne. Since most acne products are a no-no during pregnancy, I decided to try this egg white mask and mixed in some olive oil. It took a while to dry (probably due to the olive oil) but it did help calm my acne which was great! My skin felt tighter and smooth. Now it's my go to face mask for pregnancy skin issues.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0
froml0vx3

Nov/19/2014

I tried this mask for the first time tonight. It hardened up on my face very quickly and I couldn't move my face. My face kept getting itchy, too! After washing it off with warm water (I couldn't peel it off) it seems my skin hasn't changed. My pores don't really seem smaller and my whiteheads are still there. Can anyone help me out?? What am I doing wrong?

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

Nov/18/2014

I use egg yolk and honey on my dry patches and eyes.

Egg yolk on acne and large pores.

Egg yolk with milk and nice too.

It's effective overtime, like doing it once a week for years. I noticed less wrinkles and acne and redness. My eyes are brighter too.

Started doing this to reverse skin damage due to smoking cigarettes for 7 years. I'm 26 …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

Nov/14/2014

There's no mask in the world that is better than egg white + milk.

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Nov/03/2014

i dont really use the egg whites but i lor using the egg yolk. egg yolk is my go to diy gace mask. sometimes i mix it with olive oil and it leaves me with a gorgeous glow. I love thir protein enriching easy face mask!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium Brown

Oct/12/2014

This whole process can be a little messy but the results are worth it. If you have oily/acne-prone skin you will benefit greatly from this mask. Just separate the whites from the yolk and apply the white directly on face. Leave on for 5-10 minutes until the mask dries and wash off. Apply moisturizer. This has left my skin smooth and oil-free. The smell of egg white might be unpleasant for some …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age30-35