NARS Galapagos single

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
NARS Galapagos single
Galapagos singleGalapagos singleNARS GalapagosNARS Galapagos SwatchNARS Galapagos

4.3

[Added by lovemakeup2 on April 21, 2013] As listed on Sephora's And God Created the Woman Set: Talc, calcium sodium borosilicate, cetearyl isononanoate, stearoxy dimethicone, cetyl acetate, acetylated lanolin alcohol, isopropyl lanolate, bha, methylparaben, propylparaben, triclosan [+/- (may contain): mica, ci 77891 (titanium dioxide), ci 77491 ci 77492 ci 77499 (iron oxides), ci 19140 (yellow 5 lake), ci 42090 (blue 1 lake), ci 77007 (ultramarines), ci 77288 (chromium oxide greens), ci 77289 (chromium hydroxide green), ci 77510 (ferric ferrocyanide), ci 77742 (manganese violet), ci 77163 (bismuth oxychloride), ci 75470 (carmine), ci 77000 (aluminum powder), ci 77400 (bronze powder), ci 77400 (copper powder)]

on 4/12/2014 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

Love!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I've been on a brown eyeshadow collecting kick lately. Everyone complains of the glitter fallout and not translating on the lid....you're using the wrong brush. I use the MAC #239 and apply using a patting motion and not a sweeping motion. I also applied NARS eye primer prior to application. This keeps the glitter intact. When blending into my transition color I use the MAC #217 brush. This makes for a great chocolate smokey eye and I'm so glad I picked this up.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Great eyeshadow i think any skintone can roc it. In the crease or lid, when i want a nice quick smokey eye i apply It to my lid. Nw45(Mac) 178(mufe) relvon(capp) So yes INSTANT pretty, easy smokey eye. Luv it. Also i have Mekong from nars another great one.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a basic brown on my skintone. It has shimmer but doesn't show up on me. It's an ok color their are other colors out their for a better value.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great color, Nars describes it as a rich brown with gold flecks. The gold flecks don't really show up on my skintone, however the color is rich and applies evenly. The color lasted all day on my lids. If you own NARS' Cordura I would skip this color as well as fez because these four colors are very similar.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Ummm, just okay. I drove 25 miles each direction to my closest Sephora store in the snow to purchase this.
Anywho, for me this is just plain ole' brown; the gold sparkles immediately disappear which leaves me with a 'poopy' brownish green color. For the price and drive I wanted the gold sparkle's to sparkle. I did pair it with MAC's Gold Reflect's Glitter for a stunning brown sparkle look which made my husband do a "double-take" and give me a compliment. I hardly ever use this e/s but I do sometimes look at it and wish it looked like this on my lid.

on 4/10/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this shadow almost a year ago and never used it until now. I can't believe I let this gorgeous shadow sit in my traincase that long. A beautiful bronze with gold/green microglitter. In some light it almost seems like its multicolored glitter. I wore this on top of a brown paint and it was soooo pretty! The texture is ultra soft. Perfect for a soft smokey eye. Kind of pricey for these singles but they are worth it.

on 2/17/2010 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This is a beautiful eyeshadow. Per NARS, it's an intense deep chocolate brown with bits of gold shimmer. I worried about the glitter effect but the glitter is not apparent when I apply it. I use it to overlay on my outer "v" and my crease. I haven't had any fallout and am totally pleased with it.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I LOVE this color. It is so easy to blend and so smooth. It's uber pigmented. I think this is the most pigmented shadow I've ever tried. I love the bit of gold flecks throughout this shadow. It's so beautiful. This is by far my most favorite shadow in my entire makeup collection!