China Glaze Recycle

China Glaze Recycle
RecycleChina Glaze Recycle

4.5

on 10/7/2016 2:25:00 PM

Boring, flat grey creme. Good formula though. Opaque in two coats and no problems with application or wear.

But China Glaze's Recycle was a letdown overall for me. It lacks that rich, smoky quality that I look for in a grey polish. This is the type of shade that just begs for a glitter top coat or SOMETHING to liven it up.

I didn't love it and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

A nice, medium-light, neutral grey creme. Nothing more, but nothing less. It's a bit on the sheer side (I needed three coats on some fingers to get even opacity), and there's not a lot of depth or dimension to the colour. It's well and truly a creme.

This is pretty flattering on my pale, cool-toned complexion. I usually wear it as a base for various glitter toppers or special effects top coats, or as a base for certain kinds of nail art. I could wear it alone, though, if I wanted an understated, sophisticated manicure that didn't call too much attention to itself.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

The most perfect grey money can buy. Recycle has a beautiful creme finish and applies very smoothly. It's not too taupe or blue, just a sleek grey. I just love how this looks on nails, grey is totally chic and fashion forward. Nothing else to say about this, just get it.

on 1/30/2012 11:58:00 PM

Got this at Christmas and put it on for the first time tonight. In the bottle it looks like the most basic, boring gray, but on the nail, it's the perfect gray jelly! So squishy looking! Love it.

Finally!!! After searching for the perfect grey I found it! Not too dark and no blue or green undertones just perfect. I have about every grey polish out there from OPI to Chanel and this is the one!!!! Cant wait for fall to wear it!!!!! Been wearing this for a few day and stunning!!!! Luv luv luv it!!! One of the best greys out there!!!!!! I have never received so many compliments on any other grey. This is perfection!!!!! 1/15/17 (update). Still my favorite neutral grey! So flattering and love it with silver sparkle on each ring finger!!! Going to buy another bottle this week!! Gotta get it! 😊

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a perfect grey np cuz the formula is smooth and it stays on great with sally hansen base and top (my experience). U can really c the colors that make it up which is kind of red based. When I bought it at sally, I saw red dye because it settled. put it on and it is absolutely beautiful. So when you are at sally and u see CG pelican grey and CG recycle, I recommend that u pick CG recycle.

on 11/21/2011 11:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm really pleased with this product. It's a nice medium grey--not too dark, and not too light, so it complements almost all skin tones! It has a nice application and two coats are sufficient for opacity's sake. Like most China Glaze polishes, it has impressive duration, but this seems to go over and beyond--I work with my hands and my polish chips frequently, but I wore this color for more than a week with minimal chipping! Will definitely re-purchase in the future!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Recycle is a pretty, dusky blue-grey. This was one of my first ChG purchases and made me really love the brand.

on 1/27/2012 1:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is a nice color, a medium darkish gray. I got this color because I saw someone with a dark skin tone with a taupe color and it looked really nice on her, but on me I didn't like it because it had to much brown in it, it looked weird on me, but this color I would say is a good alternative to taupe for me. The brush is kind of thin which having long nails I'm not crazy about, the opacity of it was okay I needed about 2 and a half coats, I got chipping after about 3 days very minimal but still chips. anyways I like the color and I probably would repurchase.

on 1/8/2012 12:33:00 AM

Just absolutely love this nail polish! I pretty much like any grey coloured nail polish and this has got to be my second favourite (essie- power clutch is my all time favourite grey nail polish). I used 3 coats of this nail polish and drying time was alrite. I would definitely repurchase this and if you're not sure whether to buy it or not I say just go buy it! You won't be disappointed ;)

Popular Polishes