Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 11/1/2012 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Essentially this product is a compact bronzer. The bronzer has a shimmer to it unlike many of its matte counterparts. The silky texture of the powder was what drew us to it in the first place. Enn has golden toned skin and finds it hard to wear very pink foundations and powders but lately she has been wanting a blush. The closest thing to a natural looking blush for golden toned skin is this bronzer. It is truly stunning on and highlights enn's pretty cheeks. The bronzer is pinker than most bronzers so on enn it looks like a blush/bronzer and is the perfect tone for her skin. She didn't break out either, so as her sensitive skin is very temperamental, we think it will be fine for most skin types (note that she does not wear it every day though, as every day wear breaks her out). Overall, this is the best bronzer we have tried so far and we definitely recommend it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Beautiful packaging, beautiful color. This is one of the few bronzers that i've used that match my warm AND cool toned Asian skin tone. For this reason, I use it at least a few times a week. However, I like to use my bronzers to contour as well: the sides of my nose, sides of my face, along cheekbones, under my chin, and along the sides of my face. This is a beautiful color but it doesn't blend very well for my sculpting purposes. Especially along my cheekbones I like a very blend able bronzer where I can really contour that line and this just doesn't work too well. I'll keep using it til it runs out but will resume my search for a better bronzer later. This would work great for anybody with probably any lighter skin tone for simply bronzing and warming purposes but look elsewhere for a sculpting type bronzer. It also has a liiitle too much shimmer for my tastes.

on 9/26/2008 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product really is hydrating as stated, I can see the moisture on my mirror every time I open it, and I really do love it it gives that nice bronze look with a minimal amount of sparkle. However, the price is much MUCH to steep for a bronzer even if there is a pretty sand like imprint on it. As lovely as this product is it definitely isn't worth $55 CAD

on 7/15/2008 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really thought I would love this bronzer but it is just okay imo. The texture is really nice, with a bit of shimmer and when I applied it looks like the color is coming from within. But I notice that when I apply this with a light hand this color shows up VERY natural on me (I have medium toned skin but toward the summer I get very tan and warm toned) which is fine by me since I like the look of my enhanced skin which it also evens out. However when I applied this with a more heavy hand (with a skunk brush) to bring the color out a bit more for a Friday night, this bronzer turned more reddish orange toned on me as the evening went on. Did not like that look! Packaging is very nice, simple black with gold Chanel logo. Also like the desert/sand design of the bronzer. The brush that it comes with is not that bad for touch ups either, frankly its the best brush that I have ever received in a compact! Anyways I still love Cargo Medium as my HG bronzer, but this is nice too to mix things up a bit. I would say this bronzer would work very nicely to light-medium olive toned skins. I'm going to try this in another color, perhaps 1-2 shades darker, since I really loved the texture of this bronzer and the fact that the color looks its coming from within (even if its red-ish orange!). Price is a bit outrageous at $55 + tax (cnd). I'm sure other bronzers will do the job, but this is nice if you want to spoil yourself.