Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel - 62 Terre Epice

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

1 review

Talc, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Glycerin, Aqua (water), Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Cross- Polymer, Aluminum Dimyristate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, tocopheryl Acetate, propylparaben, parfym fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Cassia Angustifolia seedpolysaccharide, Peg 8, Gellan Gum, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PolyGlyceryl-2, Dipolyhydroxystearate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, MAY CONTAIN: CI 15850 (red 7 lake) CI 77499 Iron Oxides, CI 77891Titanium Dioxine, Mica.

on 2/7/2009 6:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It is really weird how Chanel products work for me better on the "second try", but that is the case with this bronzer, too. When the SA in the store applied it on me, I thought, "uh, ok, nothing special, but nice", but I decided to buy it and see how it behaves on my face until I get home. Well, I was really impressed! I am a long-time Guerlain bronzer fan, but I wanted to try out another high-end brand just for the fun of it, and I am glad I did. This is a very natural, beautiful colour on me, however, as one reviewer below pointed out, I can see this turning orange on some people (not on me though). I highly recommend using a larger brush for applying this so you get a softer bronzer look. Not sure about the "moisturizing" properties, I didn't notice any, but given I only use high-end bronzers like Guerlain and now Chanel, I expect them to be finely milled and non-drying. Great product!
UPDATE: I am taking one lippy off as this does not work for me as well as Guerlain bronzers do. It seems to come off my face faster during the day than Guerlain does. It's an ok product and I will keep it until I've used it up, but will not repurchase.