Bath and Body Works Aloe Socks

Bath and Body Works Aloe Socks

3.8

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely positively had to do a review about these because currently practically my whole sock drawer consists of these. I buy several every year. The first time I bought them, what attracted me to them was the packaging. They used to make them look like cupcakes (my favorite food). The "sprinkles" on the bottom of the sock were the rubber tracks. BBW sold these cupcake Shea infused socks for 2 years during the holiday seasons. They were also meant to be used as tree ornaments because they had a ribbon on it used for hanging. After that I would go to the store hoping they would have them but ended up walking out with the character looking socks that they sell now. I still have a new cupcake sock that I decorate the tree with every year since I refuse to open them because of how cute they look packaged. So enough about cupcakes! While these socks are super comfy and warm, I also wear them with most of my shoes. They're considered chunky socks but somehow they're thin enough to wear with my shoes. When I first open a new sock, it generally keeps my feet soft for at least 3 washes. I also put Shea butter on my feet before I wear the socks. This makes the bottom of my feet super soft. I haven't suffered from cracked heels since I've started this. These socks are adorable and make excellent gifts. Who wouldn't want a pair? They come in cute animal prints and during the holidays they have Xmas themed ones. Love them!!!!

on 1/6/2013 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I get the Shea-Butter infursed "fuzzy" socks from BBW (retail for around $7.50 in 2012) when they go on sale. Paid $7.50 for two pair. Love them. No scent - not greasy or slimy - just great. The shea washes out a bit after each wash - for me it's gone in about 6 washes.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/7/2008 2:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

the socks are extremely moisturizing at first for about a week. but the aloe kinda fades away after that one week. during that short period of time that they actually worked, i would wear them to bed every night and my feet would feel significantly softer when i woke up. Now that the moisture is gone, these make pretty good socks, since they're so soft, but i'm disappointed in how long the aloe lasted, which is definitely not 40 washes like the label promised

on 3/9/2008 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

These are the softest socks I have ever used! They are supposed to be infused with aloe and help moisturize your feet. It also says they're good for 40 washes. I don't know about 40 washes, but I'd consider buying another pair if these get worn out. You can feel that they have some sort of added comfort to them because of how soft they art, but it's hard to tell if it's actually aloe. They are very comfortable to wear to bed and definitely keep your feet warm for sleeping it, but I'm not sure how moisturizing they actually are. My feet did not feel any more soft or hydrated because of these socks. I would repurchase these based on comfort alone, I just wish they were more convincing as being "infused" with a moisturizing type of treatment.

Popular Clothes