4.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

Myer recently had 20% off Inglot and I grabbed it, thought it would be a great product to revive dried up makeup while it does a great job of making gel eyeliners smooth and creamy again, it changes the finish of the product. I only used it with Loreal gel eyeliner and it made the finish very satiny, I like my eyeliners to be as matte as possible. I might try it with dried up mascaras and see if that helps. It comes in a tiny glass bottle I like that but it's not possible to screw it all the way so I took a lippie off.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

9 months ago

This is a must-have, enough said. I'm sure everyone else who has this product must have said the same thing - it revives anything and everything!!!!! In my case, I have my trusty Tarte brow mousse that I had since 2013 and started to dry up - I applied 2 drops of this and bam - everything was back to normal. Did not change the consistency of the original product at all, and my products worked as per normal. I don't know what else I can say, or find anything to nitpick about, because this tiny little thing is just THAT good. Dare I say it exceeded my expectations. This is definitely a life saver. I hope they never discontinue this!

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 months ago

I heard about this stuff from Jamie French and I bought it through Macy's. It was impossible to find in store but I was able to order it and use sales so it was really affordable. I mainly wanted it to dilute a gel liner so it would go on easier, maybe even to dilute liquid liners that are either too thick or starting to dry. This definitely exceeded my expectations! It's so silky, you need a DROP, sometimes I wish I could use half a drop. It really makes the liner glide on and I have to tug and fuss with it so much less. I also tried it with eye shadow to turn into an eyeliner. It works, but it dries really quickly so it's a little trickier. But overall it still impacts a lot of pigment and stays on really well once it's on. I really love this product!!! Update: I am going to try this when pressing eyeshadow. It might work well to bind shimmers which otherwise crack with just alcohol. It also might help mattes from getting too chalky. Will update.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

10 months ago

One of the best cosmetics purchases I've ever made, I'd thoroughly recommend it even to people on a budget. I know, I know, it seems expensive for what it is and how much is in the bottle - £10 for 9ml excluding P&P - but hear me out. It's a silicone based product that acts as a waterproof sealant with whatever you use it with - once the volatile silicones have dried off it results in extended wear times for make up and is water and sebum resistant. What makes it worth the price is the sheer number of uses it has - used with powder eyeshadows, it can let you use them as eyeliners. For kohl eyeliner pencils, gel liner pencils, and standard liquid liners it also can greatly improve staying power. You can use it to fix brow products and also as a primer on eyelids too. Some people have success using it as an under foundation primer but I've not tried it for that purpose myself. What it also does - and this is where it really can help you out if money is scarce - is revive cream eyeshadows, cream blushers, and gel eyeliners that have started to dry out in the pot. Half a drop in the product itself, mix in, and suddenly I've got a useable cream eyeshadow again and I don't need to buy a new one. I need to be careful doing so however as too much can result in unwanted changes to the finish and level of pigmentation once on the skin. It comes in a little square shaped glass bottle and there is a dropper within. The lid has a button you press to withdraw product and also to dispense from the pipette , and lets you press slowly so you can get the amount you need out and not an unwanted torrent of product. It's the most versatile item in my make-up collection and I wish I'd found it sooner. Can't praise it enough! I love it!

About reviewer (196 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I like it it helps a lot to keep your gel liner alive ????

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

2 years ago

I love this liquid, it has rescued a few older drying gel liners, and I have also used it to turn a slightly sparkly black eyeshadow into a liquid liner. Recently I discovered that I can add it to some eye shadows I have that are metallic/glitter based, and have a lot of fallout. A drop of duraline stops fallout completely and if you paint the resulting gel/shadow on with a small flat brush you get a beautiful dense foiled effect that is smooth and shiny and very effective as a glam look.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

from

2 years ago

Amazing! I have used Duraline to revive cream products on the verge of drying out from gel liners to brow pomade and cream eyeshadow. All of them have completely been restored! You can also mix it with pigments in order to intensify the shine/color or make any eyeliner you desire. The packaging is neat and convenient and comes relatively inexpensively. A must have for sure!

About reviewer (952 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I used this to water down a thick dried out liquid lipstick and it works but the lipstick is not the same as before. I used it in dried eyeliner too. The only problem I have is figuring how much to use with each product. It's all trial and error and you will likely end up wasting most of it the first time around like me

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

absoloutly love this product.. i usually mix a little bit into shimmery eyeshadows, cream blush and cream contour... a little bit goes a long way when using this product, my only complain is that the cap broke.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2 years ago

AMAZING! revived my dried up gel liner. Just use one drop!!!

About reviewer (1297 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm