Uploaded by Soky

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/21/2015

Great gloss! If not for the novelty if nothing else! LA Colors has a Mood Gloss dupe for approx $3 pink packaging & evthing! But this gloss is better. It stays on my lips a long time, gr8 color, this is def a keeper. I do need a mirror to apply but u may not depending on u. This & Smashbox always sharp pencils are my fave Smashbox products. This line is overpriced but keeping in w its …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

2.0

Apr/19/2015

Nice gloss, not too sticky but not worth the price. Better glosses at the drug store.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (935 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesBlue

Feb/08/2015

I don't really wear lip glosses, but this is a good one. It has the perfect amount of shine, not too shiny though. It looks different on everyone, on me, it looks like a reddish pinky shade, which I love. The consistency is a little thicker, which I am also a fan of.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair

Jan/18/2015

This gloss is lovely. It's not sticky like other glosses and you can wear it on its own or over a matte lippy. It's very expensive for a gloss, but I would definitely purchase again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

frompurrrz

Dec/11/2014

I'm on my 3rd tube. A little goes a long way. If you have dry lips like mine, it is a good way to hydrade with a touch of color. I have tried many gloss and lipsticks, I kept on coming back to this tube. Even the sephora girl also agreed (who was trying to sell me other stuff), this is way too flattering for my skin. Only issue is that the pricing is too high. Then again a little goes a long …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0

Jun/26/2014

Definitely more impressed by the way it turns pink then by the lipgloss itself. It's just ok.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (133 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

fromhnnh

Mar/03/2014

I love this gloss! During the day I don't like wearing lipsticks and heavy glosses I normally just use chapstick to keep my lips moisturized .. But I love that this product gives your lips a little bit of color without drying your lips or overpowering a natural look. A little bit pricey for a gloss but if it is something you're going to use every day then it is worth it! :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

Oct/08/2013

I love this gloss. It is very smooth, non-sticky, has no scent or flavour, and leaves my dark pigmented lips with a very neutral pink hue. It's a lovely shade. My only complaint is that I cannot wear it when I am out on a date for fear that my date's lips will turn a shade of pink...not too appealing on a man (which is why I gave it 4/5 lippies). Other than that, it's a great …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

Oct/05/2013

This is a very pretty lipglos for a fair cool toned woman like myself. It stays well, it feels good and it isn't sticky. Yes it's 26$ but there is 10ml in there which is more than the average high end lipgloss.

It's a keeper for everyday.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (108 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

May/04/2013

The color may not work on everyone. Turns very girly and bubblegum-y pink on my lips, but i love it! Unfortunately, I also tried the shimmer gold kind, which has almost no color to it. (i wrongfully assumed it would be the color of the original plus shimmer)

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age25-29