Smashbox O-GLOSS

Smashbox O-GLOSS

3.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great gloss! If not for the novelty if nothing else! LA Colors has a Mood Gloss dupe for approx $3 pink packaging & evthing! But this gloss is better. It stays on my lips a long time, gr8 color, this is def a keeper. I do need a mirror to apply but u may not depending on u. This & Smashbox always sharp pencils are my fave Smashbox products. This line is overpriced but keeping in w its competitors no different I just think makeup shouldn't be this expensive!! It's ridic!! I paid $23 for this gloss that's kray kray but it's a good gloss & to get anything high end ur paying $18+ (um, hi MAC!!), to $30 (Marc Jacobs/Estée Lauder is $27), so it's in w its competition. Somexs I just want to use my elf or wetnwild makeup & be done w it! Sorry //rant This is a very good gloss & it doesn't irritate my lips.

Nice gloss, not too sticky but not worth the price. Better glosses at the drug store.

To Read all 217 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/8/2015 3:57:00 PM

I don't really wear lip glosses, but this is a good one. It has the perfect amount of shine, not too shiny though. It looks different on everyone, on me, it looks like a reddish pinky shade, which I love. The consistency is a little thicker, which I am also a fan of.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This gloss is lovely. It's not sticky like other glosses and you can wear it on its own or over a matte lippy. It's very expensive for a gloss, but I would definitely purchase again.

on 12/11/2014 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

I'm on my 3rd tube. A little goes a long way. If you have dry lips like mine, it is a good way to hydrade with a touch of color. I have tried many gloss and lipsticks, I kept on coming back to this tube. Even the sephora girl also agreed (who was trying to sell me other stuff), this is way too flattering for my skin. Only issue is that the pricing is too high. Then again a little goes a long way. So I guess that evens out.

Just a note: if you want to see the color, make sure your lips are dry for the gloss to take effect. Moist or oily lips don't show the color that much.

Definitely more impressed by the way it turns pink then by the lipgloss itself. It's just ok.

on 3/3/2014 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this gloss! During the day I don't like wearing lipsticks and heavy glosses I normally just use chapstick to keep my lips moisturized .. But I love that this product gives your lips a little bit of color without drying your lips or overpowering a natural look. A little bit pricey for a gloss but if it is something you're going to use every day then it is worth it! :)

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love this gloss. It is very smooth, non-sticky, has no scent or flavour, and leaves my dark pigmented lips with a very neutral pink hue. It's a lovely shade. My only complaint is that I cannot wear it when I am out on a date for fear that my date's lips will turn a shade of pink...not too appealing on a man (which is why I gave it 4/5 lippies). Other than that, it's a great product. I also purchased this on clearance for $10cdn...a great deal.

on 10/5/2013 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a very pretty lipglos for a fair cool toned woman like myself. It stays well, it feels good and it isn't sticky. Yes it's 26$ but there is 10ml in there which is more than the average high end lipgloss.

It's a keeper for everyday.

The color may not work on everyone. Turns very girly and bubblegum-y pink on my lips, but i love it! Unfortunately, I also tried the shimmer gold kind, which has almost no color to it. (i wrongfully assumed it would be the color of the original plus shimmer)