Elizabeth Arden Intervene

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35
Elizabeth Arden Intervene

4.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water/Aqua/Eau, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Talc, Mica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Silica Silylate, Sorbitan Tristearate, PEG/PPG-8/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Narcissus Tazetta Bulb Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Laureth-4, Laureth-7, Steareth-20, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, BHT, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone, Dimethiconol, Fragrance/Parfum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I normally use Estee Lauder's Lucidity but I thought I would try Intervene. The color match is perfect and I love the pump dispenser. One pump is more than enough.

The foundation does have a propensity to be a bit dry after application but if since I moisturize and prime I'm not having a problem. It's got great stayiing power which is a plus. The only minus for me is that the coverage is at most in the medium range but that's why they make MAC concealer. *g*

Overall I think I will purchase this again.

on 3/9/2008 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first review. I came upon this website as I have been searching for the perfect foundation for quite awhile now. I think I have found it!! I read the reviews on it and thought I would try it. I am so happy with Intervene. I have rosacea and thus need good coverage, but so many foundations that I tried didn't last. Intervene goes on nice, is easily blendable, covers my redness and LASTS ALL DAY!!! I am so happy!!