Physicians Formula Organic Wear - Light to Natural

3.1

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5.0%)Inactive Ingredients: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water*, Water*, Alcohol SD (Denatured with Certified Organic Lavender Oil)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lecithin (Soybean)*, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil*, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter*, Alginic Acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Wheat Bran Glucosides, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrated Silica, Iron Oxide, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I didn't get on with this at all, sadly. The deal-breaker was that it broke me out, but there were two other things I didn't like about it:

1. The smell is incredibly strong, like "makes-your-eyes-water" kind of strong. In the name of full disclosure, I am pretty sensitive to scents and I'm not a fan of lavender in general, but if it's mild I can deal. Well, mild this is not :)

2. The texture makes it difficult to spread and blend, and it sits heavily on the skin. Also, it tends to separate in the tube, so a good shake is a must before application.

All in all, I wouldn't recommend it, even if you don't have acne prone skin.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Broke me out the first time I used it. Have a huge zit right now and I'm usually not very acne prone and wear a lot of tinted moisturizers. Buyer beware.

REally dry formula. But the color was nice.

I'm currently on Accutane and thought a BB cream would be perfect to use while on the treatment. This is the first one I've tried and to be honest I'm not that impressed. It almost gives medium coverage on me which is ok, but my skin is like the Sahara dessert and without powder over top this stuff is very greasy. So if it wasn't greasy Id love it. There's a difference between a good moisturized feeling and greasy/oily feeling... Also, it is very smelly. Not a bad smell, but it might be overwhelming for some. To me it smells like sunscreen, herbs and chemicals. Lastly, the packaging isn't fantastic. The product is very liquid like (you're supposed to shake it before use like a yahoo!) and could leak out easily if you don't screw the top back on tight.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really enjoying this product. I've switched my makeup routine from my full coverage liquid foundation to bb cream/tinted moisturizer. This is very sheer coverage, some girls may not like that. BUT it isn't foundation, it's tinted moisturizer, it's only supposed to keep your skin hydrated and even out minor imperfections. I wear this alone without concealer or foundation over it because I've opted for a much more natural look lately. I have very red cheeks and chin and above my eyebrows, this evens it out to where my redness is still visible hut much less noticeable. and gives my skin a beautiful natural dewy finish. It lasts through a work day and then some, minor touch ups if I rub or scratch my fave too hard, as expected. Overall I like this the best of any bb cream I've tried, surprisingly because the coverage is the sheerest. I switched to this from my garnier which was too dark and left me a little oily. If you like a natural look with very little coverage this would be a good organic cruelty free option. or in you're looking for something to wear under a mineral or powder foundation, try this!

I found this to be extremely oily. I have oily, acne prone skin and this actually broke me out. I haven't had a chance to look at the ingredients but I'm guessing the reason I broke out is because it has oils in it. I think this would be more ideal for someone with dry skin. It doesn't last too long even after being set with powder. I would wear it to school and it would be coming off on my chin so the bottom of my face was one color while the rest of it was tanner. Maybe if they made this with less oils and in a lighter shade I would buy it again.

This product is nice. The ingredients are pretty high quality. It does not break me out. I personally love the smell. It's got a very natural smell that fades quickly after application. It has a wet consistency, that blends into a creamy moisturizing consistency upon application. It lasts all day. I dont need to apply moisturizer underneath. Great product for me. Packaging isn't great, so dont carry it around in your purse unless you want a mess though.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I just bought this product I wanted I light coverage with sunscreen and this product provided that. It makes my face look nice clean and it gives it a nice glow, the package to me is ok, try to be careful because if not careful it may squirt out too much product. Im not too crazy about the scent, but I've never been too fond of the physicians formula products scents.

Great light coverage tinted moisturizer. I really love the dewy glow it gives to the skin plus it's really nourishing with all kind of good oils in it. I prefer to use it in winter because I feel it's too oily for summer. Not a fan of the packaging that tends to leak but for that price, can't really complain!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I actually really like this product. It isn't full coverage; it's light the medium coverage. It's moisturizing(usually, during the winter I might mix it w some lotion to help) and very light-weight in my face. Relatively natural. Overall, I buy it over and over.

However, if you have moderate-severe acne or some other obvious skin condition this might not be for you. I have a little acne but it works fine pared w my concealer.
If recommend to at least try, it's not too expensive.