NARS Greek Holiday

Filtered by age: 19-24
NARS Greek Holiday
Nars Greek HolidayGreek HolidayGreek HolidayNARS Greek Holiday gloss

4.2

subtle gold shimmer gloss, great alone or layered :)

on 1/1/2011 9:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Greek Holiday is a nude lipgloss with gold shimmer. On me, it appears coral, leaning slightly orange, and sheer so it looks great on top of nude lipstick. The problem is that it resembles my Mac Instant Gold lustreglass too much, and Instant Gold is actually much better. I returned this and got a Chanel Glossimer lipgloss instead because the color is not special enough to justify the $24 price tag.

on 12/20/2010 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

Wish it had a brush honestly. I hate mixing my lipstick in with my glosses container once i use it on the wand. Just like i wish Mac Lipglass had a brush applicator. Nars Greek Holiday i a great gloss, it is NOT sticky surprisingly. The glitter is not noticably gritty on ur lips, it is multi demensional which looks great alone or over a light lippie is how i wear it. It is pricey at $24 a pop, I do think you can definately dupe this one.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

my mom actually baught this for herself, and i tried it and stole it from her (shhh dont tell!) so i love the color because on me its a nude/pink shimmery gloss that i can wear anytime. Unfortunately it only lasts a few hours, but thats ok because the color is worth it. I pair it for additional color with MAC's High Tea lustre lip stick, because NARS' Belle De Jour lipstick it too expensive

on 1/17/2010 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Divine! Greek Holiday is beigey nude with tons of iridescent sparkle, and it's the greatest over a nude lip to add an awesome shimmer factor. Texture is awesome, not goopy at all. I don't notice any grittiness or taste, but I don't spend lots of time sucking on my lips either, haha. Wear is average for a gloss, doesn't disappear but it's not staying past a few drinks. Highly recommend this! Will definitely re-purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

to me this is a shimmery version of nars striptease and when i want a little more bang with my smokey looks this is the color that i reach for. it has the same amazing qualities as all my other nars liglosses (moisturizing, pigmented, not sticky, long-lasting) and all in all it's just a beautiful color and product.

finally something from NARS i LOVE!! it does smell like plastic like the others and it is kind of gritty like the others but i love the way it looks on me. i got this in a set that came with a few different colors so i will definitely purchase this in the full size when i run out!

Really pretty nude with golden flecks...shimmery and lovely. I like to put it over top of NARS Fantasia lip liner and it is soooo pretty!

on 12/4/2009 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I really like the color and the shimmer of this lip gloss. It's super natural but with lots of shimmer in it. It instantly makes your lips pop! And you can wear this when your makeup is natural or smoky! There isn't much color, just a very sheer pinky coral color which looks nothing on the lips when applied and i think it looks almost the same as dior addict ultra-gloss- pink stiletto

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is my favorite nude gloss. It has the right amount of glitter and is a great color to go over pretty much any lipstick. Especially nudes, corals, and pinks.
It does have a lot of shimmer/glitter but it's a nice pop for the lips. Especially when the sunlight hits it, it's gorgeous. Would definitely purchase again.