3.0

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 months ago

Pencil was empty for the last two inches of ✏️

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

from

12 years ago

I've been using this eyeliner pencil for years and am so surprised that I never wrote a review for it. I use this underneath my eyes. This is a very soft pencil in a pale brown shade that is easy to smudge. I line about half way under my eyes, smudge lightly with a Q-tip and then add a light shade of brown eyeshadow with an eyeliner brush to set the color. I dab some mascara on my lower lashes and my eyes, which are medium-small, look much larger with this amount of color. It looks very natural. I have bought this pencil numerous times - it is very reasonably priced and I will continue to repurchase because the color is perfect and other than Giorgio Armani 's eyeliner pencil (which is 2 1/2 times the price and the color I use is often out of stock) all other eyeliner pencils give too dark and harsh a line of color and are difficult, if not impossible to smudge.

About reviewer (821 reviews)

Age36-43