bareMinerals RareMinerals Renew & Reveal Facial Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.0

Kaolin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Tapioca Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Hydrated Silica, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Canola Oil, Soil Mineral Concentrate, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Colloidal Oatmeal, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Oil, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Beta-Carotene, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Mica.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this cleanser! I have super sensitive, acne prone skin, and for me, this is a good light, nonirritating cleanser. I mainly use this in the morning just to rinse off any oil that accumulated overnight, and since it's so light and gentle, it's perfect for just that. I also love that it doesn't contain any harsh detergents or chemicals; it is effective without stripping your skin and is never irritating or causes me to break out. I wouldn't consider this a deep cleaning cleanser at all though, so I wouldn't count on it for removing make up, but for when you're skin is already mostly clean, it's great. At first the consistency may seem kind of weird since it is a powder. I dispense about a teaspoon or less into my palm and mix in one or two drops of water to get a milky consistency. But since it is a powder made of kaolin and contains oatmeal, I find it does gently exfoliate without being at all abrasive while still soothing the skin. I completely recommend this to sensitive skin types who can't tolerate manual exfoliation and chemicals since it's so gentle while being effective. This cleanser's only flaw is it's price... so expensive!! (for me at least). Luckily, I only use it once a day and such a small amount, so it does last me a few months. Since I can't find a cheaper alternative and this does all that I want it to do for my skin type, I will most definitely repurchase. Love this stuff...!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1st Day using----maybe my mind will change after more uses
Recommend for someone who dosn't wear much makeup or for washing face in the morning.
Pros:
-Skin seems to have a little glow
-it's in powder form
-face feels clean
-didnt make my face red or itchy or burn
-seems healthy b/c its mostly minerals

Cons
-smell way to strong
-Too expensive
-Did not feel like a deep clean--do not
-do not think it removes makeup(its just an exfoliator i think)

All in all just go buy a scrub instead

If I could give this product a ZERO I would. It was a free gift with purchase and I end up throwing it away. It felt like I was washing my face with corn starch or something. No lather, just made an odd grey paste. YUCK!!!! It went straight into the trash can. I would not even give this one away. I am very shocked it got such good reviews.

I use this cleanser as a mask. The woman at the BE store showed me how to put the powder in my hand, add a little bit of water and create a mask. The consistency should be a little bit like a water oatmeal. The ratios are a little difficult to figure out. I don't use this as a cleanser, because honestly, it would be too annoying to use everyday! I use it about 3 times a week as an exfoliating mask. The cleanser hardens to make a very nice (not itchy at all) mask. I love the way my skin feels after I wash it off. It's gentle and quite lovely. The powder seems to last forever. I swear, I lose half of it just closing the bottle and it never seems to run out (which is a very good thing). It can make a mess, but I think I'm pretty much used to it with all of my Bare Escential powders.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Let me start off by saying that I use BE cosmetics and don't have a problem with the "mess" some complain about. However this cleanser is really messy (oxymoron I know!). I can never pour out the right amount and when I go to set it down on the counter a huge plume of minerals comes out. You have to mix just the right amount of water into the powder or it is not very effective. This is just too much darn work at the end of a long day! It feels like I am putting mud and dirt on my face and squishing it around. It may be phycological but it doesn't feel clean. It is also very very drying to my already dry skin. May be good for those with oily and not so sensitive skin, For me it is not the beauty breakthrough BE makes it out to be.