Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think the bottle is cut beautiful and elegant. It reminds me of a cut crystal glass or an antique perfume bottle. It's nice to see something different in the line up of new perfumes, and not the same generic cheap looking bottles. I didn't care that it was a hilary duff perfume. She does have a better rep than every current
teen star. The perfume to me was unusual and creamy, woodsy, slightly sweet. But a natural sweet, not fake tart-like. Overall the perfume is charming. Better than most celeb scents. *UPDATE* Today when I was testing perfumes for over 2 hours and determined to buy one, I got this in a set. I bought the big one with 3.3oz bottle, lotion and candle. Which I have to say that the candle smells great just on it's own! I am SICK TO DEATH of reading comments that the bottle is old lady-ish. I'm 24, and it makes me wonder just how young you are that you only want a perfume if the bottle is pink...Change your style ladies, immaturity shows in your language. Dust head to toe in baby powder and I'm sure you'll smell "young". ANOTHER UPDATE: A year later and this is still the best celeb perfume made. The rest are fruit and sugar "blast you out of the room" perfumes.

on 9/10/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My 10 y.o. daughter and I first tried this aas we left the movie theater after seeing "Material Girl." The ushers were handing out sample cards. We tried it, and immediately fell for it. It is a light oriental woody scent which has some unusual ingredients such as cocobolo wood and mangosteen fruit. This is a cross between sweet and spicy, and Hilary intended for all age groups to wear it. It has succeeded. I could see myself wearing it to work, and it wouldn't be too mature for my daughter. The bottle was designed after a beautiful bottle that Hilary had seen on her grandma's dressing table. The ring on the neck was designed after an antique ring she bought for herself. Try this one and see if it works for you.

First off, I want to state I neither loath or like Hilary Duff, thus making my review unbasied, lol. I must of been in a cave, I didn't know Hilary Duff had a perfume out. Well, it actually debut in department stores Sept. 14th. I went to Macy*s & the SA stopped me, telling me about this fragrance, trying to get me all worked up for it, I was like,"I don't know...." I wasn't curious, why? The bottle wasn't my taste. It's something my grandmother would have in her vanity(almost like Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor). The SA was trying to get me to pre-sell, that I would recieve a bracelt as free gift with a pre-order of a purchase of $55 or more..the bracelt was some kind of pleather thing with a huge yellow stone in the middle, looks very bohemanian-romantic, but in order to excute the sale I must smell the frangrance 1st! I don't know what the notes exactly are, all I know it's has tropical fruits, woods, musk, and creamy vanilla notes. I would say this smells VERY similar to Burberry Brit, very mature but playful, fruity and spicey, it's something I can see my mom wearing (in fact she kinda likes it!) and me too! I was sold. I pre-ordered the damn perfume, I mean I only have one right now! (Princess by Vera Wang)...my other favorite frangance is Britney Spears In Control. If you like Burberry Brit also you definitaly SHOULD give this a wiff!

Popular Fragrances