Lancome Color Design

Lancome Color Design

4.2

on 5/9/2008 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have these a few from Too Faced and my HG CHANEL duos...This is a great everyday eyeshadow, and not too harsh on the lids. With the price... I love high end products so the price is great for everyday use and the quality is great too...All in all the pigmentation is medium to full and compared to my CHANEL e/s, I won't feel so guilty when I repurchase again!!!

on 4/20/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The eyeshadow came in a sample quad with the mascara I purchased. The colors are nice and they blend well but they crease very easily, even with a primer.

on 3/30/2008 10:57:00 PM

I'm giving these eyeshadows four lippies, because the texture and pigmentation is not consistent with all the shades. The one's that i have purchased, i love because they are pigmented, soft and blend really well. I have designer, style selection, filigree and impress, all of which i love. Unfortunately, there are some great shades that swatched too sheer. So this line is one that you definitely need to check out in person before purchasing.

I received this as a GWP, and although I've barely started using it, I feel confident in reviewing it because of my fiancee's comments. The first thing he said was that it looked to be a much higher quality shadow than the ones I've used in the past (drugstore brands and Mary Kay), because it looked super smooth on my eyelid and not powdery at all, and carried an even pigmentation all across the lid (yes, this is my interpretation, not a word for word quote. What would you expect?) However, I think it might be a little oily because he also asked if I had put on some shimmer, but I was using a matte eyeshadow, but that could also be because I had an incredibly long and exhausting day, most of it baking in a car under the almost-hot sun.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Off the Rack Metallic, which is a shimmery pinkish purpley color. I use it everyday and I love it! The shade is pink and subtle enough for casual everyday use, while the shimmery, metallic quality makes it fancy enough for evening outings. Application is smooth and simple and it stays on all day, even when I accidentally rub my eye (lightly/moderately). Definitely recommend!

UPDATE: Took off one lippie because I tried this in the New Black (Metallic) and it is definitely not pigmented enough. The other colors are still very nice though (I have a wide array of them now) and application and blending works great.

I have this shadow in "The New Black" and I must say that I'm impressed with this product.It works great as a liner or to create a smoky eye. This is the first time I would actually re-purchase a product.

on 2/14/2008 2:41:00 PM

I received the Color Design quad in this and LOVE it! It is easy to smudge for a natural look,goes on smooth, no creases, blends perfectly. The color that is my favorite is Lezard... I put it right close to my lash line and it kind of blends w/ my eyeliner and just looks fantastic.

I have this in "designer" (which is considered a "metallic" shade) and I love it. The texture is incredibly smooth and there is a lot of pigmentation. It looks like a yucky shade on swatches on most web sites but you really have to see it for yourself. It's very dramatic so I don't wear it every day but it really is a great eye shadow, overall. This was my first Lancome eye shadow and I'm looking forward to purchasing more. From previous reviews, it seems like it's very hit-and-miss texture and pigmentation-wise so I'll have to test them out for myself at the makeup counter.

I love these shadows.

i got this product in Statuesque, its a matte black.

i love this shadow and i cannot live a day without it. i use it everyday wet as a liner and it stays all day. everyone always asks me what type of eyeliner i use cause at the end of the day mine is still in mint condition.

i'm almost out so i guess i'm going to have to get a new pod soon!

o... and the packaging is perfect